Photo

Vallarta Palace Brides - 2011 & 2012

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
  • 324 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

I can't be the ONLY one planning on getting married at Vallarta palace can I??? Come on ladies help me out!! Anyone else getting married here??? I need someone to chat with :)

Date - April 19th 2012

#2 Blue

Blue
    • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

I AM......FEBRUARY 16, 2012..... YEAH!

#3 McYoon

McYoon
      • 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

I can't be the ONLY one planning on getting married at Vallarta palace can I??? Come on ladies help me out!! Anyone else getting married here??? I need someone to chat with :)

Date - April 19th 2012

April 20!  We arrive Tuesday the 17th and leave Tuesday the 24th.  Most of the guests start arriving Wednesday.

Are you holding the ceremony on the beach or gazebo?  We are doing a beach wedding and a reception in the garden.

#4 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
        • 324 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

I ended up moving to Moon Palace in Cancun but Vallarta palace is gorgeous! Good luck ladies :)

#5 kdt7911

kdt7911
          • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by McYoon 

April 20!  We arrive Tuesday the 17th and leave Tuesday the 24th.  Most of the guests start arriving Wednesday.

Are you holding the ceremony on the beach or gazebo?  We are doing a beach wedding and a reception in the garden.

I am planning  a wedding at Vallarta Palace for June 23, 2012!!!  I am needing some help with the whole reception idea!! What did you do to set up your reception in the garden and are you having someone decorate??!  email me if you would like, so we can discuss this more. my email is kristenthomas21@hotmail.com

#6 kdt7911

kdt7911
            • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

McYoon it will not let me message you anymore. Would you mind emailing me and we can talk that way?

#7 cegatewood81

cegatewood81
              • Site Supporter
              • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

Hi Everyone!  I'm getting married at the Vallarta Palace on December 17th.  I just received my on-site wedding coordinator e-mail from Angeles.

#8 Music4wedding

Music4wedding
                • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

If you are looking for the best music for your wedding please check my pages:

http://www.gemajazz.com ( dinner)

http://www.youtube.c...zucarlatinacuba (dance music, cuban,salsa,merengue,chachacha,mambos and american music,rock,funk, oldies etc)

Greetings from Puerto Vallarta

Gema&L¡zaro

gemajazzduo@gmail.com

Thanks! congratulations!!!248105_105562942867634_100002417870456_52407_3478929_n.jpg  250925_105563509534244_100002417870456_52411_6841789_n.jpg

#9 dreamybride13

dreamybride13
                  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Hi There!!

I am getting married at the Vallarta Palace on December 16th!! I am so excited.  My fiance and I are actually just going, the two of us but the ceremony will be civil.  I am not sure what to expect?  I have been trying to get info on hair and makeup.  Does anyone know if they do airbrush at the spa? Are they good?  What is the experience like?  We will be getting the 1500 credit I believe and not sure how it will go with it being just the two of us, but nevertheless I have my wedding gown and tiara and we plan to have a very romantic time.  Any feedback would really be appreciated!!  We are sooo excited!!  Also, if you have been to the spa, what is it like?  I can't see a menu of services, but I see that they have a sauna and a steamroom..according to the brochure.  Do they also have a jacuzzi in the spa?  Anyhow, would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks so much!!

#10 Magah

Magah
                    • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Hi, I am getting married October 2012. What is everyone doing for their reception? Just the included dinner or anything else?? I don't want to spend a lot of money or bring any decoration with me. Suggestions? I'm having around 30 guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users