Sign in to follow this  
kathryn99

Bermuda?

you should talk to JHillHolmes, I think her name is. She just got married in bermuda, she posted a review and pictures, but she also grew up there, I'm sure she could give you some great advice.

My good friend just honeymooned in Bermuda last month and loved it. I believe the place she stayed at was called The Reefs. Her pictures looked amazing and it definitely appears to be an intimate place. Here is the website: www.thereefs.com. If you'd like to see her pictures send me a PM :o)

Good luck!

Thank you jilly76 for the shout out!

Kathryn99:

A place that is great for honeymooners is the Cambridge Beaches. It's an adults only resort, so the privacy factor goes up a great deal. They offer dinner on the beach and have beautiful grounds. Check out their website: Bermuda Vacation, Bermuda Hotel, Bermuda Resort, Bermuda Vacation Package, Luxury Spa Vacation

Another place you might want to look into if you are more active is the 9 Beaches Resort. They have small cottages on stilts over the water, and are known for a very laid back style.

9 Beaches Bermuda Resort

I agree with jlink78 about The Reefs, it is a beautiful property with AMAZING food, in close proximity to the South Shore beaches.

Any place you choose in Bermuda is amazing though. Good luck in your planning!

I'm sorry I can't help b/c I have never been to Bermuda and I am not too familiar with it. The only couple that I know that went to Bermuda went on a cruise so that is of no help. Hopefully some of the places the girls have already mentioned will be one that you like. Good luck finding a place and if I hear of anything I will let you know.