Photo

Bermuda?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kathryn99

kathryn99
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

Any suggestions for a Bermuda honeymoon. Small and intimate? Thanks!

Kat

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:24 PM

you should talk to JHillHolmes, I think her name is. She just got married in bermuda, she posted a review and pictures, but she also grew up there, I'm sure she could give you some great advice.

#3 jlink78

jlink78
      • 207 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:18 PM

My good friend just honeymooned in Bermuda last month and loved it. I believe the place she stayed at was called The Reefs. Her pictures looked amazing and it definitely appears to be an intimate place. Here is the website: www.thereefs.com. If you'd like to see her pictures send me a PM :o)

Good luck!

#4 Jenn79

Jenn79
        • 625 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

Thank you jilly76 for the shout out!

Kathryn99:
          A place that is great for honeymooners is the Cambridge Beaches. It's an adults only resort, so the privacy factor goes up a great deal. They offer dinner on the beach and have beautiful grounds. Check out their website: Bermuda Vacation, Bermuda Hotel, Bermuda Resort, Bermuda Vacation Package, Luxury Spa Vacation

Another place you might want to look into if you are more active is the 9 Beaches Resort. They have small cottages on stilts over the water, and are known for a very laid back style.
          9 Beaches Bermuda Resort

I agree with jlink78 about The Reefs, it is a beautiful property with AMAZING food, in close proximity to the South Shore beaches.

Any place you choose in Bermuda is amazing though. Good luck in your planning!
          Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
          Review Pictures Pro Pictures
          "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

I'm sorry I can't help b/c I have never been to Bermuda and I am not too familiar with it. The only couple that I know that went to Bermuda went on a cruise so that is of no help. Hopefully some of the places the girls have already mentioned will be one that you like. Good luck finding a place and if I hear of anything I will let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users