Steph's DIY passport invites - pictures, instructions and advice

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#81 skp1

• 405 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:34 AM

I used 2 sticks of wax for about 40 invites.  But that was really stretching it - by the end I was burning my fingers becasue I had so little left.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#82 ncruz06

• 152 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:18 AM

these are perfect!

#83 pookie

• 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

I love the invitations! I'm in the process of making them myself. I'm just wondering how did you put the pages together. I did a mock up one just to see how it would look and I'm having trouble already. How would I have both sides with the info on it without having any blank pages? Did you glue the pages together?

#84 skp1

• 405 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

Mine are printed double sided with the exception of the cover which was glued.  I had to play around with the order a bit too but I'm pretty sure the Aylee template had instructions on the order.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#85 Jber713

• 179 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

Best ones I have seen yet!!

#86 Cynlee143

• 174 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

Thanks so much for providing all the details on how to create the passport! I loved how yours turned out!! I'm using aylee bits template as well, but having difficulty finding a Canadian passport monogram :(. Have anybody found this yet?

#87 leungbobe

• 160 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

I like your design alot

#88 ANGELA2013

• 312 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:27 AM

Wow great job!!!!

#89 Celebrate1106

• 17 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS!! Your hubby to be is very lucky to be marrying someone so talented!! These are AHHHHMAAAZING! :)  Thank you so much for sharing.  You've inspired me to run out and buy the supplies so I can get started on my own.  Mind you, we have not even confirmed our venue!  Lol.    Would you mind sharing your inserts and backgrounds?  I understand (and appreciate) you not loading the template from Aylee - I plan on purchasing them directly.  Also, Im not sure which part you had professionally printed? Just the passport cover and back? And then you glued "the best things in life are worth the wait" to the front cover and "photo and details" page to the back cover? And stitched the rest of the pages in between??  Thanks again for all your help!! :)

#90 Celebrate1106

• 17 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Sorry - I'm so excited, I'm all over the place.  You can email me directly at Celidaymmunoz@gmail.com if its easier.  Thanks again! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users