skp1

Steph's DIY passport invites - pictures, instructions and advice

I know I'm late posting but these are awesome! I'm planning on doing something similar but I'm not very creative so I'm trying to find some templates to help along with the process! LOL

+1, these are fantastic. Any frustration that was endured when putting these together was worth it.

OMG you need to open your own business, these look professional!! You did an awesome job!!! Your guests are going to be beyond surprised.wink.gif

Thanks so much everyone.  Looking back, I can't believe how much I did and can't even imagine doing it again, but its amazing how a wedding can motivate you.  Now that we are getting close to our 1 year anniversary, I'm not on this sight as much as I used to be so I'm sorry for my late response.

My inserts and backgrounds were mostly taken from clip art so I have no problem sharing those.  I'm going to post a few here.  Yes, it was only the outside that I had professionally printed (cover and back - I was able to fit 2 on a page).  I glued the page that had "united states of marriage" and "trip tips" to the cover - that was printed single sided.  The other pages were printed double sided so it was only one additional page that was sewed in.  I hope that makes sense - it's hard to remember exactly.

post-31260-13862237589_thumb.jpg

post-31260-138622375893_thumb.png

post-31260-138622375899_thumb.png

post-31260-138622375904_thumb.png

post-31260-138622375907_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I LOVEE these!  They are absolutely gorgeous and you did an amazing job.  They look professional, no doubt!