Updated Grand Cayman Weddings Thread

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#41 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Check out crystal blue wedding studio -

Would love a recap of the vendors and venues you used and whether or not you would recommend them. I'm strongly considering GC for a April / May 2012 wedding (I've vacationed there a number of times). Would love a reception venue at a restaurant or similar on the beach (for the wedding) and dinner and dancing. Trying to keep this as simple and fun as possible for about 35 - 50 people. Thank you!

#42 memphisbelle

memphisbelle
    • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

i am loving the photos and suggestions. we just got back from cayman and loved it so much we decided to get married there next may.

#43 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
      • 283 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

Welcome!!!!  We are few and far between on this board!! I too am getting married in May at the Caribbean Club.  Do you have a date? location?

Originally Posted by memphisbelle 

i am loving the photos and suggestions. we just got back from cayman and loved it so much we decided to get married there next may.

#44 AllieGatorUF

AllieGatorUF
        • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:38 AM

Happy to find this thread! My FI and I are having a family only (his mom and dad, my parents and sister) ceremony at the Ritz on the beach and Maritza is my wedding planner. We are flying over a few camera/videographers from home and will be married on 11.11.11!! We will have a morning ceremony (11:11 am) and a champagne brunch afterwards on the beach! We are going with a wedding package that the Ritz offers so it makes things super simple to plan from home in Florida!

#45 chitownbride

chitownbride
          • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

Hi all - I am getting married in GC in April 2012. Always open to suggestions and advice!

#46 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

There's only a few of us here!!! Where are you getting married?!

Originally Posted by chitownbride 

Hi all - I am getting married in GC in April 2012. Always open to suggestions and advice!

#47 chitownbride

chitownbride
              • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:45 AM

Ceremony and Reception at The Wharf. Can't wait.... I'm using Celebrations for the planning and getting lots of ideas from CrystalBlueWeddings.com.

#48 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                • 283 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

The view form the wharf is amazing with the sunset and all! Gorgeous property too!  Do you have a date? Love Crystal Blue, so great to have so many inspirations all from GC in one place!!!  

Originally Posted by chitownbride 

Ceremony and Reception at The Wharf. Can't wait.... I'm using Celebrations for the planning and getting lots of ideas from CrystalBlueWeddings.com.

#49 ls415

ls415
                  • 21 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

Hi fellow Cayman brides ~ I'm entering freak out stage since the wedding is only a few months away : )

We still need to book the rehearsal dinner and are considering Hemingways or Ragazzi's....any feedback or thoughts on those?

Also, I started a new thread under "The Island Weddings" regarding Cayman OOT bags if you have any good ideas to share.

Thanks!

Laura

Nov 4, 2011

Caribbean Club & Luca

#50 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
                    • 283 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:38 AM

Laura!!!

How was your trip?! Did you love the Caribbean Club?  Which villas are you renting anyways? Did you eat at Hemingways?  That is the one at GCBS right? We took a peak inside there and really liked the layout, especially the patio!  Thanks for starting teh thread on OOT Bags, I'm in the process of putting mine together now! 

Originally Posted by ls415 

Hi fellow Cayman brides ~ I'm entering freak out stage since the wedding is only a few months away : )

We still need to book the rehearsal dinner and are considering Hemingways or Ragazzi's....any feedback or thoughts on those?

Also, I started a new thread under "The Island Weddings" regarding Cayman OOT bags if you have any good ideas to share.

Thanks!

Laura

Nov 4, 2011

Caribbean Club & Luca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users