Moroccan Hair Products & Taming Frizz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 missy&eric2011

• 267 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:08 AM

Hey ladies!

There was a forum on this awhile back...someone had mentioned that Moroccan Hair products are stupendous for taming frizz in high humidity locations...The question that I posed that I am still looking for an answer to is what products do ya'll use from this line?!  I have been researching and it seems that there are numerous items available and I would prefer - given the prices for the stuff - to only purchase the necessary ones.  My hair is thick and naturally curly and all I know is when I went to Mexico - it was AWFUL!  It was limp, lifeless, stringy and nowhere near anything resembling my normal curls - and forget about trying to straighten it!  I don't know which way was worse!

So...I am looking for ANY help that I can get as that kind of hair is not acceptable for my wedding day!  Any help ladies?!

Thanks sooo much!

#2 sweetmelissaann

• 70 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

This is probably long overdue....but I use Moroccan Oil and it is the best product I have found for your hair issues. It is worth the $! You can find products on Amazon cheaper than in the salons!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users