Photo

Riu Palace Punta Cana 2012

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#181 Vivanti02

Vivanti02
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

I am undecided on a venue between Riu Palace and Dreams Palm Beach. I will not be getting married until 2014 so I have some time to figure out which location I want to go with. So far the wedding coordinator at Riu has been very helpful. Any information you would like to share from this resort will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Valencia 

#182 Vivanti02

Vivanti02
    • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

I am undecided on a venue between Riu Palace and Dreams Palm Beach. I will not be getting married until 2014 so I have some time to figure out which location I want to go with. So far the wedding coordinator at Riu has been very helpful. Any information you would like to share from this resort will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Valencia 

#183 JasminB

JasminB
      • 32 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hello have I am also having my wedding there i am looking at a little 40 people as well did you decide on a package yet or recieved prices i cant seem to get any as well. If you happend to recieve anything would love if you could share jbenitez14@gmail.com . Thanks and Best Wishes !!

#184 alizasoain

alizasoain
        • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

howw was the weddding?...im planning on july 2013

#185 maraelenat

maraelenat
          • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

I went to a Wedding in Dreams Palm Beach a few months ago, and to be honest, I didn't like the place at all.  Riu is a better choice.

#186 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
            • 38 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

Any 2013 Brides out there?! I am booked 07/04/13 at RIU Palace and am seriously nervous about the whole thing.

Any one who can calm my nerves would be appreciated!

Amanda

#187 cherri

cherri
              • 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

I am a 11/12/13 riupalace punta Cana bride!!!! Our reception is at 6pm is that too late for some good pictures on the beach after the ceremony. I'm afraid it will be too dark should I switch the time but they only have 12pm and 2pm. What's your thoughts?

#188 Maylin177

Maylin177
                • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Hi!!

I am having my wedding May 2013. Any advice? I am super nervous....contracts on flight are out, working on the room contract and deciding on the wedding package, i will be having about 35-40 guest. Does the process get better after you choose your wedding package?

#189 missdeeya

missdeeya
                  • 77 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

may i ask how much it was to upgrade to that Chuppa?

#190 nettybon

nettybon
                    • 153 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 4, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Punta Cana
                    • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by FutrMrsLaCross 

Hello Brides! Thank u for all of ur responses. My wedding is scheduled for May 4th 2013, at Riu Palace. I a, excited to get started with everything. I have yet to hear back from my WC, I wish they had a local contact. It's tough to get it all in on email.
                    I do not plan on being anywhere near $10,000 dollars... I am however going to pay for the dj and private steakhouse dinner. My contact is Pilar has anyone worked with her? My dad made our reservation, and he speaks perfect Spanish, however I am having a tough time communicating with her because my spanish is ehh not great!
                    I really excited and have no idea what to do next...!

I am booked for April 4, 2013, ill share as much info as i can....:)

does your $10,000 budget include your stay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users