What to wear UNDER it all

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 orange_peel

• 36 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

My dress was silk (with a lace overlay) and I wore a Commando slip and LOTS and LOTS of Clean powder. It really helped everything from sticking to my legs, and I danced the night away in the heat without a problem! I highly recommend both!

#32 Shahlo

• 253 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

So true, Tracey. i didn't even think of this until  read this tread too. Now I am gonna start searching for undies i guess :). You ladies are all so awesome!

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

well, ladies, haven't had such a good laugh until I read this thread!! I wasn't even worried about all of the things that were mentioned - until now!! One more thing to worry about..

#33 Evgal

• 175 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

I tried my nude-colored hanky panky and it didn't seem to show.  I am worried about sweating so I may go for NIke's seamless wick-away panties. They aren't sexy but they generally don't show and keeps you "dry" and comfortable.  I would recommend either one to anybody as they are reasonably priced and widely available. 

#34 zbwedding

• 156 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

I guess the best bet is to take a few options to your fitting.  I know I really didnt think too much into this... but now Im glad I wont be running around frantic the day of my fitting or embarrassed at my fitting.  Thanks for the tips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users