I am just starting to think about my oot bags and I want them to be simply perfect for my guests. I have across millions of ideas and have taken them all in and come up with my own but I am still looking for some great ideas to add-on or change my list.
I have decided that I love the look of the palm bags although the beach bags are nice with the monograms and screen printing, I want my guests to be able to use them timeand time again and I'm not sure if they will if my FI and my names are plastered across them!
So Inside my bags I have been thinknig about....
1) A welcome letter thanking everyone for traveling for our wedding.
2) A shutterfly notecard asking everybody to uplaod their pictures to that website for all to enjoy.
3) Underwater Cameras (1 per bag) I think it is something most people won't remember to bring!
4) Plantain Chips
5) Tortuga rum cakes (They sell this in 4oz. packages, I thought it would be a great enhancement to the bags)
6) 2 Fiji Waters (I choose Fiji because it is more of a tropical looking bottle rather than have custom labels done up.)
7) Coconut M&M's (2 packages per bag)
8) Survival Bag filled with Advil - Tylenol - Small Cool Pack - Aloe Lotion - Aloe Gel - SPF Lip Balm
9) Custom Koozies ( 1 per person)
I'm thinknig that I'd to have at least SIX more things to put into my bags!! Looking forward to hearing all of your suggestions!