Sign in to follow this  
urmysunshine

T&C Excursions

Has anybody done/will be doing any excursions in T&C.  I'd love to hear what the best ones are.  We are open to anything & everything, but there is so much to choose from!

We went parasailing - it was BEAUTIFUL! They pick you up in a boat right in front of your hotel (we stayed at Villa Renaissance). Your up in the air for about 20 minutes, super high - incredible views! I think it cost about $75-$100 per person.

I'm getting married two weeks from tomorrow :)  We have a snorkling excursion planned for 70 people.  We booked on the Atabeyra, but exceeded the amount the boat could hold (max capacity is 50).  David worked with us to find another boat that could ride along side to hold the extra people.  We are so excited and have heard such great things about him and the boat!

If you dont mind, what are the prices like for the Atabeyra? I have heard such good things about them, and we will have about 25 people, so i dont know if our budget can handle it!!!

Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-Mrs.D View Post

I'm getting married two weeks from tomorrow :)  We have a snorkling excursion planned for 70 people.  We booked on the Atabeyra, but exceeded the amount the boat could hold (max capacity is 50).  David worked with us to find another boat that could ride along side to hold the extra people.  We are so excited and have heard such great things about him and the boat!

We have booked a private excursion with Atabeyra as well but it was a flat rate....not per person. We are booked for a half day excusrion with lunch (5 hours total) and it was just over $1000....$1100 maybe? I've heard such great things about them...we are definitely excited!!!

I want to do this so bad!!! I just need to figure out if it is in my budget, how far in advance did you book??