Baltimore Brides 2012

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Futureride

• 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:51 PM

I'm planning my destination wedding and lil concern with putting my trust in coordinators I haven't met. Although my coordinator Mariana Martinez seems to be very much on point. For she is with Dreams Resorts Los Cabos, Mexico. She have been more than courteous & on point with getting info to me. Having to see things put together by email brings some tension, but she comes highly recommended.

On top of planning my wedding, my engagement party is a couple months away,  May. That will be here before you know it. Which I have been hitting the gym heavy, trying to get into shape & staying fit with all that is going on in my life right now. I feel overwhelmed @ times, but very excited with everything.  Can anyone else relate to what I'am going through!?

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#2 zelda062

• 162 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:15 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#3 BeachBridein11

• 610 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

Congrats on your engagement!  When are you getting married?

I've actually been feeling great, my whole goal was NOT to feel overwhelmed.  I took on the island motto, No Worries!!! 

I wouldn't worry about your WC, especially since you're getting married at a Dreams Resort.  Just relax and have fun!!!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#4 Futureride

• 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thank you, I'am loving this site.

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#5 Futureride

• 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

Thank you, our wedding date is May 12, 2012. I will take your advice, no worries; be happy.... I luv it.... Whew!

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#6 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:01 AM

I found at first I was so overwhelmed with everything but things do eventually settle down.  I found that once we picked a location and resort and secured a date we were able to put together the guest list and get our STDs.  After that I feel like there is less things to worry about and now can relax a bit!  Good luck!

#7 hulagirl132

• 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:16 PM

Welcome! I'm getting married in Mexico in 3 months. It is overwhelming but try to remember that you are getting married and not just planning your wedding. Put things in perspective and all the small details that you are worrying about won't matter years from now.

Enjoy each step of your planning. It only happens once and you want to remember good memories from your wedding planning days.

I hope you find great ideas on here. All the brides are so helpful!

Good luck with planning.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#8 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
              • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:45 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Let me tell you Mariana is very very profesional, you are in good hands. Congratulations on your wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users