Sign in to follow this  
starrysim

Can I see past brides' albums with Digipix?

I'd love to see an entire album of a wedding photographed by Digipix.  I'm trying to decide if I really need to go with an outside photographer, or if I can make do with Digipix.  I would appreciate if any past brides could share. thanks!

Anyone???  I'm going to book Marcia Roberts soon if I can't find any more work from Digipix.  I'd like to see a few entire weddings, not just snippets of their best pictures.

I'm very close to booking with Marcia now.  Her quote is excellent, two photographers and no time limit.  Her portfolio isn't my favourite (though I'm not sure whose is. lol), but I do like her work.  I've emailed DigiPix as well, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post

Marcia did our wedding and we were thrilled.  On top of wonderful pics we had our disks in less than a month with over 2000 images (wedding and ttd). 

here is a link to the pics i uploaded to FB if that helps. 

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=250776&id=697919221&l=c0a7f4fb5c 

Thanks for sending the link!  I saw your album on her website, but it helped to see all the other pics.  I have to say, she's not my absolute favourite photographer (I don't particularly like the group photos, they look like they could've been taken by any random guest), but no one can beat her prices.  I'm glad to hear she's great to work with.  Digipix is supposed to get back to me with some more photo albums, and hopefully I can make a decision soon.