Photo

Every thing you want to know about Catholic Ceremony at Grand Caribe Real

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#81 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Does the wedding party walk down as partners or single? (bridesmaid with groomsmen)

What if I have no flower girl... will that look silly? :(

#82 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:32 AM

I had no flower girl or ring bearer......and it was fine!!! you gotta remember not everyone has young guests attend the wedding, so DW are unique in that way...........

You can have everyone walk down whichever was you choose........your WC goes over this with you when you meet.............I had everyone go individually just because we had the MOH, BM and one GM.....two other GMs couldnt make it to the wedding...............its all up to you tho! =)

You girls are soooooooooooooooooooooo close!!

Originally Posted by Vanessa C 

Does the wedding party walk down as partners or single? (bridesmaid with groomsmen)

What if I have no flower girl... will that look silly? :(

#83 nadennec

nadennec
      • 215 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

I have it all! FI basically has all of our guests as part of the wedding party! lol! Plus junior bridesmaids, flower girls, and ring bearer (just one of those). Its going to be crazy!

Nadenne C

#84 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
        • 144 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Oh okay, yeah I'll have to figure out what I will do...I have one of my bridesmaid drop out and her daughter (my flower girl) because her mom passed away 1 1/2 weeks ago...Its crazy...I was stressed about it when I found out this week but I know it will all work itself out...oh and now my brother decided he was gonna bring my two nephews after telling me over and over again that he would not bring his children to Mexico. So now! I think he wants me to include them in the wedding party but I have my fiance's nephew as our ring bearer! ugh! people cause us more stress than needed! I don't know how to let him down gently because he probably feels that they should be part of the wedding since they spent all this money to come on this trip for our wedding! So stressed!!

#85 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
          • 144 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

Does anyone know how many readers we have to have, is it 2 or 3?

#86 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
            • 677 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

Hey! you need 3 readers =)

Originally Posted by Vanessa C 

Does anyone know how many readers we have to have, is it 2 or 3?

#87 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
              • 144 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

Hey! you need 3 readers =) 

Awesome! Thanks for your constant help! You're awesome!

#88 bebop

bebop
                • 52 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hello all!  My FI is taking care of the church paperwork since he is Catholic and I am not.  His priest sent all of the paperwork to the church directly but said he would make copies.  Is this the wrong way to do it?  

Did you guys also get married at the court house before you went or how did that go? 

#89 nadennec

nadennec
                  • 215 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

We're getting married in court after. Only because FI wants our church wedding to happen first

Nadenne C

#90 jewel34

jewel34
                    • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hi,

I just found this website and wish I had weeks ago.  I am getting married in a few weeks at the Catholic Chapel.  I have not heard back from my Wedding coordinator regarding some questions.  However, many were answered on here.  I am totally clueless about the Mexican wedding traditions.  We were not told to bring anything with us except the copies of our letters from our priest.  Not sure if this is required.  Don't want to show up not knowing anything.  Also just curious if others had difficulty communicating with wedding coordinator.  It has been 3 weeks without any returned emails.  I waited for hurricane to go through but still no word.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users