• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 marleydog

marleydog
  • Site Supporter
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

Hi All,

I'm hoping that this thread doesn't already exist.  Apologies if it does, I looked but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know if the vows at Sandals Antigua are standard or if you have to bring your own.  It's not something we'd thought about before but having viewed a couple of videos online I'm now concerned that we haven't thought about this.

Any info you could offer would be greatly received.

Hope everyone's doing well & looking forward to their big day.

August 4th 2011 - Sandals Antigua Grande Resort & Spa.

#2 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
    • 171 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:38 PM

At Beaches Sandy Bay in Jamaica they have standard ones to choose from or you can bring your own; have you checked with your WC?

#3 melodygayle

melodygayle
      • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

My WC (Dania) gave me a sample ceremony program.  Let me know if didn't get this from your WC and I'll send it to you.

#4 marleydog

marleydog
        • Site Supporter
        • 144 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the responses.  I hadn't checked with my WC, who incidentally is also Dania.  I'll send her an email tomorrow & request a copy.

#5 marleydog

marleydog
          • Site Supporter
          • 144 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by melodygayle 

My WC (Dania) gave me a sample ceremony program.  Let me know if didn't get this from your WC and I'll send it to you.

Hi Melodygayle,

Still waiting for my WC to get back to me.  Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the sample ceremony program.  I'm hoping it will help to put my mind at rest.  For some strange reason, I've started flapping about the whole thing.  Thanks again.

#6 jsawedding26

jsawedding26
            • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

How do you have a WC? I got an email from this one lady containing wedding packages for each island. Would she be the one I talk to because to be honest I would rather talk to one person and on the phone because emailing takes to long. I just want to get all my information so I can make my decision for doing a sandals wedding.

#7 Sharonte

Sharonte
              • 26 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

Have you booked your resort yet? If not once you book your resort and say that you will be getting married  you will then be contacted by your assigned WC and this will be the person that you communnicate with by email ir phone during the wedding planning process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users