Jump to content

Photo

Pics of Beaches Sandy Bay & Negril Available


  • Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#81 stluciabound

stluciabound
  • Newbie
  • 85 posts

    Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:16 AM



    The countdown for you and Chayil is getting so close!!! You  both must be really getting excited!! Congrats!! As far as posting pics... When you are any of your responses there is a tool bar right above it where you can change your font, size, color,etc. If you scroll over top of each one it will tell you what it is. 5 icons over from the left of the smiley is a little picture that will say "insert image". Open tht up and hit the "browse button" You can then search your computer for wherever you keep your pics, click on the one you want and hit Upload. Hope that helps and good luck!

    Originally Posted by 1783lovely 

    could someone tell me how to upload pics on here

     



     


    Staying strong through a cancelled engagement/wedding. Thankful for all the ladies here and hoping the best for everyone!!! xoxo

    #82 stluciabound

    stluciabound
    • Newbie
    • 85 posts

      Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:19 AM

      Also, so glad all of you have enjoyed the pics!! I know how exciting andcomforting it is to see real pics from another person rather than just the resort's website pics. Those are always beautiful, but you never know if they are deceiving. Rest assured, everything is just as beautiful as it looks!!!


      Staying strong through a cancelled engagement/wedding. Thankful for all the ladies here and hoping the best for everyone!!! xoxo

      #83 Chayil

      Chayil
      • Newbie
      • 21 posts

        Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:07 AM

        Excited is an understatement!!!  I sooo can't wait!!  And my wedding ceremony is the day before my birthday so its gonna be the best birthday yet!!

        Trying not to let things I can't control stress me....easier said than done....but other than that....anxiously counting down the days.  I've been to Rick's Cafe before....took everything in me to jump off that damn cliff...lol  But, i will try to do it again.  Has anyone used the Beaches Wedding Website/Registry?  I've been using it and updating my blog with all my comings and goings...lol  it's been quite fun actually.

         

        Originally Posted by stluciabound 



        The countdown for you and Chayil is getting so close!!! You  both must be really getting excited!! Congrats!! As far as posting pics... When you are any of your responses there is a tool bar right above it where you can change your font, size, color,etc. If you scroll over top of each one it will tell you what it is. 5 icons over from the left of the smiley is a little picture that will say "insert image". Open tht up and hit the "browse button" You can then search your computer for wherever you keep your pics, click on the one you want and hit Upload. Hope that helps and good luck!



         



         



        #84 drfoune

        drfoune
        • Newbie
        • 25 posts

          Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

          Thanks so much for all the pics posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

           

          1783lovely are those your pics or did somebody send them to you??  Where is that reception taking place,?????....i notice that it is indoors.....

           

          Has anhbody spoken to chloe lately??? I cant seem to get in touch with her...



          #85 beachesSB1412

          beachesSB1412
          • Jr. Member
          • 171 posts

            Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

            I had seen somewhere that Chloe had been ill but I too am having a hard time reaching her.  Not sure what is going on.....OMG I hope she is still available because I have heard horror stories about some of the other WC's and I do NOT want that to be the case in the last couple months of planning.

            I am STILL having a terrible time deciding on a reception gift for folks?  The budget has about hit the max so any suggestions?  I have some Jamaican coins and I was thinking about making keychains with them......
             

            Originally Posted by drfoune 

            Thanks so much for all the pics posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

             

            1783lovely are those your pics or did somebody send them to you??  Where is that reception taking place,?????....i notice that it is indoors.....

             

            Has anhbody spoken to chloe lately??? I cant seem to get in touch with her...



             



            #86 beachesSB1412

            beachesSB1412
            • Jr. Member
            • 171 posts

              Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

              BTW - Thank you ladies for sharing your photos, experience(s), etc.  This is why I LOVE this website....such nice and helpful ladies.  The pictures have been a great insight!!!



              #87 Sllefebvr

              Sllefebvr
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,008 posts

                Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

                Where did you get the Jamaican coins from?
                 

                Originally Posted by beachesSB1412 

                I had seen somewhere that Chloe had been ill but I too am having a hard time reaching her.  Not sure what is going on.....OMG I hope she is still available because I have heard horror stories about some of the other WC's and I do NOT want that to be the case in the last couple months of planning.

                I am STILL having a terrible time deciding on a reception gift for folks?  The budget has about hit the max so any suggestions?  I have some Jamaican coins and I was thinking about making keychains with them......
                 



                 



                 



                #88 1783lovely

                1783lovely
                • Newbie
                • 20 posts

                  Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

                  Chloe sent those pictures to me ... and more i didn't put all of them up. you do have the option of having the reception indoors, in case it rains or just because. Chloe says when you arrive they will take you to different spots. Then you will decided where your ceremony and reception will take place.

                   

                  Beaches SB1412  I have been having trouble contacking  chloe also and I am getting married in less then two weeks. all i can say is keep calling and emailing her.

                   

                  OK everybody I have been checking out so many review lately and i feel like the rooms are not nice at all. I am scared my guest are going to freak out about the resort. Alot of them have since the really nice pics on the sandals website .... but the real pics of the resort don't look the same at all.

                   

                  help someone i have one week and four days to go and wishing i should have booked with beaches Neril !!!!!!! 

                   

                   

                     



                  #89 Sllefebvr

                  Sllefebvr
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,008 posts

                    Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

                    For all of you girls staying at Beaches Negril... How much did your actual stay end up costing you at the resort and how long was it for? I am trying to budget out money for every part of my wedding and it fells like I am up and way over my budget... I am just wondering if the resort gives you any type of "deal" on your room only?!? My wedding is fast approaching the $40,000.00 mark and I am going crazy!!



                    #90 FutureMrzMalone

                    FutureMrzMalone
                    • Newbie
                    • 91 posts

                      Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:21 AM


                      Really? How  amny people do you plan to have attend? 40,000 that is a lot. You are going to Jamaica during off season so it should be much cheaper than some of the ladies like myself and BeachesSB1412. We are both going during the peak seasons and that is when rates SKY ROCKET LOL She is going during the week of new years and I going the week after thanksgiving. So I think your rates should be ok, BUT my TA told me that it would be around 670 per person for a double room at beaches Negril, but this is in December, which is a peak season for them, so I think you should have some grood rates. :-)
                       

                      Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

                      For all of you girls staying at Beaches Negril... How much did your actual stay end up costing you at the resort and how long was it for? I am trying to budget out money for every part of my wedding and it fells like I am up and way over my budget... I am just wondering if the resort gives you any type of "deal" on your room only?!? My wedding is fast approaching the $40,000.00 mark and I am going crazy!!



                       


                      My Royal Carribean Wedding 12/8/12

                      20 booked at Beaches Sandy Bay........... AND COUNTING!!!!





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users