Photo

Pics of Beaches Sandy Bay & Negril Available

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#171 thottes

thottes
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:30 AM

So if I understand correctly - if I have booked the photographer for 3 nights or more they will let me bring them on site? I"ll be calling them today as well. Thanks.

Tabatha

#172 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:56 AM

Yup.. that is how I understand it!

#173 goodnplenti

goodnplenti
      • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for the info. Well, I was just informed that I will have to pay the $250 set up for and I dont even have decorations yet. All I have are programs to go n seats and ribbon wands to end of ceremony. So now, I will buy decorations for the gazebo. I dont have to pay for all that stuff for reception cause I am doing Katt cruise and food, liiquor and dj all included. I was gonna treat everyone to this cruise anyway, so why not kill2 birds with 1 stone. How much were 2 floral arrangements for ceremony, this sucks cause the ceremony is only 30 minutes.

#174 karrae08

karrae08
        • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

How much did you pay per person for the cruise? And do you have the link with the information for it?

#175 mjwedding1111

mjwedding1111
          • 13 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

Iam leaving in 3 weeks. Getting so nervous .

#176 Sophie2677

Sophie2677
            • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:38 AM

Congrats to all the new Brides!  I hope you all had the most beautiful day you could have imagined.  I'm getting married next June at Beaches Sandy Bay in the Roman gazebo.  I keep seeing different pictures of this gazebo and I'm not sure what one is actually the one at Sandy Bay.  Can anyone post a current one for me?  I hear it now has a top :)  Thanks ladies!!

#177 Sophie2677

Sophie2677
              • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:44 AM

Congratulations to all the new brides and future brides!!  I get married next June at the gazebo in Beaches Sandy Bay.  I've seen pictures of the gazebo, and now I was wondering if anyone has some updates pictures.  I heard there is now a 'top' on the gazebo and would love to see pictures of it. 

Thanks!

#178 BSB121212

BSB121212
                • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hi Ladies, first of all you are all so awesome. I enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your pics. I cant wait to be back at BSB for my wedding on 12/12/12. I have been to the resort before but that was back in 2005. If anyone has questions about the resort or beaches/sandals please let me know. I work for an airline so I stay at sandals at least once a year, got to take advantage of the perks :)

I will be doing the seaside serenade theme with the 3 hour reception. I didnt know that the extra tables are 500 each... crazy. Anyway after reading all your post im wondering if im wasting my $$ on it. Everyone seams to be doing the BB theme. Any advice?? we am trying to keep costs down as we are paying for 8 people other than ourselves to go on the trip.

#179 mjwedding1111

mjwedding1111
                  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hello. I got married at Sandy Bay 11-11-11. I would just do the bb theme. It is a waste of money. I bought with me extra candles. Which they put in the tables. I had over 30 people. They were alittle overwhelmed that day. The had 7 weddings booked . The basic theme is beautiful.

#180 thottes

thottes
                    • 19 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

Who is/did your hair - I found someone local but they are alot more expensive - of course I'm paying a lump sum for my hair and makeup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users