Beware of theknot.com wedding websites...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

that is good to know

All because, two people fell in love!

#22 mandijacole

• 156 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for the warning!

#23 emilyjane

• 40 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

After reading this thread a while ago, I checked out other options before creating a website and then putting it on my STDs.  I decided to go with mywedding.com, which has worked out well so far.  There are quite a few different backgrounds/themes available, and lots of pre-made generic pages (i.e. accommodations, guest book, etc) that you can use and just fill in your details.  They also give you the option to customize a few pages of your own (I made ones related to "What to bring" and "Excursions" so far).  

I sent out the STDs, and lots of people have checked out the website.  The nice thing about mywedding is that it's free, but it includes a page visits counter, so you can see when people start visiting your website.  You can also collect RSVPs and keep track of who is interested in coming, or who has booked so far!

#24 mandijacole

• 156 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

I am also using mywedding.com and am very happy with the site!  I like that you can track RSVPs and traffic to the site, and the best part is it's free!

#25 JillTran

• Vendor
          • 116 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

www.wix.com is a good one too, and super user friendly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users