Preliminary OOT Bag & Contents **Lots of Pictures***

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

here you go

I thought about that, but I can't find the travel size ANYWHERE!  I even checked Walmart and they don't have them.....or at least the one I was at didn't so I'll have to do some better searching.  FI suggested ball caps and then we could put them each (pashminas and caps) in a basket at the entrance to the reception that say "for the ladies" and "for the guys"...I dunno.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#22 celestial419

celestial419
    • 198 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

Amazing Job!! love the bags and towels!

I'm thinking about ordering custom towels, how is the quality on the ones you ordered?

#23 KCB2011

KCB2011
      • 308 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

Thank you SO much!  That is awesome!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

here you go

http://www.cheaptrav...y-spray-axe-1oz

#24 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

My pleasure! They have great things and cheap! thanks to another bride on this site who shared that site! I LOVE BDW LOL

Thank you SO much!  That is awesome!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#25 jamie0820

jamie0820
          • 183 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:29 AM

Cheap Travel Sizes is a perfect website! Thanks!

#26 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:41 AM

You did an amazing job, your guests are going to love them!

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#27 skp1

skp1
              • 405 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:02 AM

Wow - your guests are going to be so surprised!  I think people expect a bag of goodies (water, snacks, etc) when they travel out of town for weddings, but nothing like this!  Absolutely great.  I'm trying to figure out bags so I may have to check this vendor - these are really nice.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#28 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:05 AM

That site has pretty much everything so its defintiely worth the shipping charges if you order multiple things :)

#29 Beth O

Beth O
                  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

Target has a lot of travel size. I really think I am going to buy reg sz boxes of imodiam-tylenol etc and put them in individual jewerly bags that they sell at Hobby lobby etc and label them. The individual packages are nice but you are paying addt for the packaging..

#30 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:30 AM

You are right that it is cheaper to buy the bulk size and re-package but when i asked around about this people said that people were less likely to use the stuff especially pill type things because they are not labelled or in its original packaging. Even if its coming from someone they know. You also have to be careful through airport security depending on how you are shipping them :)

Originally Posted by Beth O 

Target has a lot of travel size. I really think I am going to buy reg sz boxes of imodiam-tylenol etc and put them in individual jewerly bags that they sell at Hobby lobby etc and label them. The individual packages are nice but you are paying addt for the packaging..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users