Photo

Preliminary OOT Bag & Contents **Lots of Pictures***

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#11 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

Very nice! I'm working on mine now and it's a lot of work!

#12 m&d2011

m&d2011
    • 379 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hi ladies! Thanks for the compliments. Here is the info on my items:

Welcome Tote: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nnichols - she is awesome to work with and is giving a discount for purchasing 20 + bags with monogram - $12 each

Beach Towel: http://www.etsy.com/.../SunnyStitches1  - same here, awesome to work with - $9.99 each

Fleur de Sel Caramels: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCaramelJar - I just ordered a sample, will tell you how good they really are

Mini Bags 'Spa' items: body & bath works - $1 each (come with tissue paper + ribbon)

Mini Candles: body & bath works - 3 for $5

Mini Hand Sanitizer: body & bath works - 5 for $5

Mini Nail files: body & bath works - 3 for $1.50

Ibuprofen, band aids, shout, halls, tooth brush, gatorade - Target, from the dollar area for travel size stuff

I'm still ordering aloe vera, pepto, alka seltzer from cheaptravelsizes.com

I also just found pashminas for $27 per dozen from a place in NYC that another bride posted. The site is www.pioneergroup27.com and email is pgpashmina@gmail.com, his name is Daniel and he is quick to respond

I think this is it ladies, let me know if you need help with anything :)

#13 m&d2011

m&d2011
      • 379 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

Great job!  Your guests will surely love these!  I've been putting mine off until I get a final count, but you just made it harder :)

PS - I'm using Sascha Gluck four days before you ;)  I'll look forward to seeing your pics!

I was giong to wait to make them too but I couldn't resist. I have 30 guests confirmed and I'm doing one bag per couple and the single people will get one as well. So, I have 17 bags for right now. So, i bought enough things to make 20 bags, and keeping recepts just in case I have to return something

I can wait to meet Sascha, he was so awesome to work with! Where are you getting married? I can't wait to see your pics :)

#14 m&d2011

m&d2011
        • 379 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

Also, do you have a template for the Feeling Blue bag topper?

I don't have that yet, as soon as I do them I will post it here :)

#15 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
          • 157 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

wow really nice stuff! your guests will feel very very special!

#16 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

Fantastic! your guests will love these! good work

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#17 latinive

latinive
              • 179 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:06 PM

Awesome bags.  That's a great deal on the pashminas.

#18 KCB2011

KCB2011
                • 308 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

I am ordering the same pashminas!  But I'm feeling like I should have something for the guys too and can't think of any ideas since, we have a lot of non-drinkers as guests and every men's favor suggestion is alcohol related or cigar related!  Are you doing anything additional for the men?

#19 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:55 PM

What about some Axe body spray samplers? Or Mens after shave or something along those lines?

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

I am ordering the same pashminas!  But I'm feeling like I should have something for the guys too and can't think of any ideas since, we have a lot of non-drinkers as guests and every men's favor suggestion is alcohol related or cigar related!  Are you doing anything additional for the men?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#20 KCB2011

KCB2011
                    • 308 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:02 PM

I thought about that, but I can't find the travel size ANYWHERE!  I even checked Walmart and they don't have them.....or at least the one I was at didn't so I'll have to do some better searching.  FI suggested ball caps and then we could put them each (pashminas and caps) in a basket at the entrance to the reception that say "for the ladies" and "for the guys"...I dunno.

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

What about some Axe body spray samplers? Or Mens after shave or something along those lines?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users