Sign in to follow this  
yeya99

Mireyas planning beach/hacienda wedding journal * pic heavy

wow, everything looks soooo amazing!!! Your invitations are incredible and your dress is soooo beautiful too!!! :) Not to mention that breath taking church!!!!!...simply wow! :)

xoxo

Thank you every one I WANT TO GET MARRIED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!  I see you all here happily planning and now I stilll have that urge to look at bridal stuff and keep plannig but my wedding is 2 months passed now. The problem is I want to keep doing weddig stuff lol I feel empty nested,  it was my baby for such a long time and consumed 90% of my life and every thought and now poof its all gone!!!! You will all relate when you cross the line to the other side!!!!

Did you have an AHR?? I have been worried about withdrawal when i get home...i wasnt going to have an AHR but now i am considering it LOL

Originally Posted by yeya99 View Post

Thank you every one I WANT TO GET MARRIED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!  I see you all here happily planning and now I stilll have that urge to look at bridal stuff and keep plannig but my wedding is 2 months passed now. The problem is I want to keep doing weddig stuff lol I feel empty nested,  it was my baby for such a long time and consumed 90% of my life and every thought and now poof its all gone!!!! You will all relate when you cross the line to the other side!!!!

No we did not have an AHR. We felt that it just would not feel the same. The real wedding was going to be in Cancun and that was all we wanted.  We figured that the people who truely wanted to be with us on our special day were going to do so. For that reason we went over the top and splurged and had a great wedding in Cancun. We wanted the trip to be worth it for our guests  by making sure that we all had an amazing time in Mexico. Having an AHR felt like it would be fake as we had lots of drama with people going then not going because they were paranoid about what they saw on the news in Mexican border towns. (ignorant people then said it was all of mexico) uggg.

Thats how i have felt all along. I want my wedding to be the best as can be so i want to put all my resources to my wedding week. :) I want the guests that are taking their holidays and spending all that money to be there with us to be spoiled and have the time of their lives. AHR can add up too! But it would be something else to plan and would keep me busy when i got back LOL i will have to find something else to do

Originally Posted by yeya99 View Post

No we did not have an AHR. We felt that it just would not feel the same. The real wedding was going to be in Cancun and that was all we wanted.  We figured that the people who truely wanted to be with us on our special day were going to do so. For that reason we went over the top and splurged and had a great wedding in Cancun. We wanted the trip to be worth it for our guests  by making sure that we all had an amazing time in Mexico. Having an AHR felt like it would be fake as we had lots of drama with people going then not going because they were paranoid about what they saw on the news in Mexican border towns. (ignorant people then said it was all of mexico) uggg.