Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Teira1031

Teira's BD Pics! FINALLY!

Recommended Posts

We flew to Spokane, wa a couple weeks ago but it was only a 45 minute flight and she was pretty antsy so I'm hoping to Mexico since it'll be a longer flight on a bigger air plane she'll be able to sleep a bit and watch a tv and color, she's obsessed with coloring right now! And I'm glad Victoria got ahold of you about doing their wedding. I know she's been stressed not hearing back from the photog she booked so I mentioned to her to check with you to see if you'd still be around for theirs or not. Hopefully that will all work out! I think her and I are going to try and meet up for a drink while were both at the resort :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to ask!

 

Did you do your own hair and makeup or was tht part of the session? What about attire? I love the pearls and the outfits! Super cute! I'm definitely thinking about taking a road trip down there...and she said she might possibly be coming up my way in May (Olympia I think). I better get my butt into the gym ASAP!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did my own hair (i have clip in extentions in the pictures), and for my make-up i had it done at the MAC counter at nordstrom (for free!). I brought all my own outfits, they provided the sheet though, but im sure if you wanted a colored one or something you could bring your own. I brought the pearls and other props with me.  That would be so great if they come up to olympia, it was such a great experience and jessica was great to work with. She made it so comfortable and fun which was perfect because i was so nervous and akward to start out.

 

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

I forgot to ask!

 

Did you do your own hair and makeup or was tht part of the session? What about attire? I love the pearls and the outfits! Super cute! I'm definitely thinking about taking a road trip down there...and she said she might possibly be coming up my way in May (Olympia I think). I better get my butt into the gym ASAP!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have clip ins too! I definitely need those for sexified hair! MAC is the BEST! I am a Mac "pro", so I use my discount all the time and spend WAY too much money there! I guess I will have to start scouting for outfits. Where did you find yours? Victoria's Secret seems pretty obvious, but I kind of want to venture out. I'm going to have to start thinking about some creative props to bring with me too. SO HARD!!! I love your shoes too...I have a small shoe fetish, so I would have to pick from the rainbow of colors I have. Pink is kind of my signature color, but blue is very "wedding"! I'm glad to hear she is easy to work with. I will be SUPER nervous as I am crazy self concious. I will have to practice my "sexy" face! Haha!
 

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

I did my own hair (i have clip in extentions in the pictures), and for my make-up i had it done at the MAC counter at nordstrom (for free!). I brought all my own outfits, they provided the sheet though, but im sure if you wanted a colored one or something you could bring your own. I brought the pearls and other props with me.  That would be so great if they come up to olympia, it was such a great experience and jessica was great to work with. She made it so comfortable and fun which was perfect because i was so nervous and akward to start out.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i need to get my mac pro card asap! ive been meaning to for the past 2 years, it would save me so much money! I got my lingerie at lane bryant (bc i have a pretty large chest that most typical lingerie lines dont fit), target and also found this awesome site www.glamorose.com that has tons and tons of cute stuff with really decent prices and i believe it was free shipping over $60! For props i really wanted to take one or two of my FI guns with me to take sexy bad ass pictures with because guns are his passion but i wasnt sure how the photog would feel when i whipped out a couple guns and I would have been nervous to sneak them out of the house. Someday i'll do hot pictures with his guns for him though. And pink it totally my signature color too but i went with the blue shoes for the wedding look as my something blue. I have pink heels for the wedding tho :) Cant wait to hear about your experience with Bella Femme!
 

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

I have clip ins too! I definitely need those for sexified hair! MAC is the BEST! I am a Mac "pro", so I use my discount all the time and spend WAY too much money there! I guess I will have to start scouting for outfits. Where did you find yours? Victoria's Secret seems pretty obvious, but I kind of want to venture out. I'm going to have to start thinking about some creative props to bring with me too. SO HARD!!! I love your shoes too...I have a small shoe fetish, so I would have to pick from the rainbow of colors I have. Pink is kind of my signature color, but blue is very "wedding"! I'm glad to hear she is easy to work with. I will be SUPER nervous as I am crazy self concious. I will have to practice my "sexy" face! Haha!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That website has such cute stuff!!!! Ohhhh I have a feeling I'm gonna get outta control with it! Haha! I think I will probably do my session either in May (depending on if I can get my butt in the gym) or sometime in the summer. I will probably need to do a girls trip though...no fun to go all the way down there by myself! Thanks for all the helpful info! :)

 

Your hubby to be is gonna LOVE your pics!
 

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

i need to get my mac pro card asap! ive been meaning to for the past 2 years, it would save me so much money! I got my lingerie at lane bryant (bc i have a pretty large chest that most typical lingerie lines dont fit), target and also found this awesome site www.glamorose.com that has tons and tons of cute stuff with really decent prices and i believe it was free shipping over $60! For props i really wanted to take one or two of my FI guns with me to take sexy bad ass pictures with because guns are his passion but i wasnt sure how the photog would feel when i whipped out a couple guns and I would have been nervous to sneak them out of the house. Someday i'll do hot pictures with his guns for him though. And pink it totally my signature color too but i went with the blue shoes for the wedding look as my something blue. I have pink heels for the wedding tho :) Cant wait to hear about your experience with Bella Femme!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×