Photo

budget photography??

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 anichols8

anichols8
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

His pictures look amazing!  I am contacting him now!  Do you still have his pricing information?

#32 sue amanda 12

sue amanda 12
    • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

HEYYYY PRGODDESS AND KIMBOS!!!!!

I just got married at Riviera Maya and It was FABULOUSE!! I hire Sianphoto for my wedding, and I was amazed about  the prices and quality of  their pictures, you will have documentarie pictures more than anything, and wow they sent them to me so fast!!  Just wonderful,  check this  www.sianphoto.com

#33 babestaaa

babestaaa
      • 212 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

Well for our wedding he is booked with the resort so he can't give me pricing. But he will freelance for you I am sure. I'm sure he won't charge much, he's too sweet and speaks english perfect! I wish you the best of luck. I cannot wait till next year :) He works for secrets, dreams, and now resorts. I'm sure he'll send you other clients he has done.

#34 meliandmarc

meliandmarc
        • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:23 PM

Hi ! Yes that´s true ! They are so expensive.I spendt so much time making my decision. I think you have to try with a local photographer. I used Take it Photo http://www.fototakeit.com they are amazing, nice and fun people, they are a nice couple and the owners of the company, lupe and agustin. The value for their packages it´s great and the photos are really nice too! like the other photographers, same quality, same style but for less money! I hope you like it . Here you have the mail : fototakeit@hotmail.com  

#35 Labebita911

Labebita911
          • 303 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hi congrats,

Would you mind sending me any pics? please inbox me for my personal email.. 

Originally Posted by mrsvanalphen 

We just got married in Mexico last week and used Photos in Cancun.  They are AMAZING!!!!!  And a fantastic price...if you want to see pictures, let me know.  I'd be happy to share!

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#36 Labebita911

Labebita911
            • 303 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:08 PM

Photosincancun dont over video?? Im looking for a package deal with both photo and video , any suggestions?

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#37 jamieirene

jamieirene
              • 650 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

Hi everyone again I am going to post about my wonderful photographer because he is the best!!

http://www.joseluishernandez.com/

Please look into him!   He is so reasonable and will work with you!  Yet give your amazing results! check him out ladies!  ; )

#38 PhotosInCancun

PhotosInCancun
                • Insiders
                • 40 posts
                  • LocationCancun Mexico

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

We do video as well, we have just invested in some new equipment to make our video of the the highest quality possible. Please keep checking the site as we will have a new section just for the videos we have started to make !

#39 JCMag

JCMag
                  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Good afternoon! Check my work at www.juancarlosmagallon.com I've been shooting for the Riu Resorts in Playacar for the past 5 years & now starting by my own.

#40 katman

katman
                    • 170 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:24 AM

Hey, thanks for posting! I hadn't really considered flying in a local photographer just because the idea seemed so expensive. If the individual is a guest at the resort but providing a commercial service, the vendor fee is waived? What about work permits? Also, for the cost of travel alone, do most photographers provide editing, prints and digital copies or is that an extra fee?

I would look at flying a local photographer with you. Depending on flight costs and the cost of your hotel it might end up being cheaper. We went with a local photographer who is absolutely amazing, but didn't have much experience with destination weddings. He's doing our whole weekend for just the cost of travel. I'm getting him Thursday-Sunday for really only $900 (cost of 3 nights and a RT flight). He's also doing a TTD with us the day after. Since he's local I get to meet with him in person and go over what I want, and I get to see all his work before hand. If you look around locally you might find someone similar!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users