Photo

Help! Need Opinions on Excursion!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

I really want to put together an optional excursion for all my guest, but I'm leary of the timeline...

Tuesday - ARRIVE

Wednesday - ???

Thursday - ???

Friday - WEDDING

Saturday - TTD

Sunday - Off to Honeymoon

With the timeline above, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are the only options.  I'm going to throw Saturday off the list since it's the day after the wedding and I'm assuming after a night of drinking, sailing might not be the best thing. LOL  Plus our TTD is in the morning.  Wednesday would technically be the first day in Jamaica, so I'm thinking we would want to spend it at the resort.  That leaves Thursday... my biggest worry on Thursday is that it's the day before the wedding?  Do I want to be on an excursion the day before???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#2 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
    • 192 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

The wedding I was at last year in Punta Cana had it the day after.  I think a few people were a little too hungover to make the boat :)  I would probably pick Wednesday, but I think I would want to know what day you need to meet Natalie to make the final arrangements for your wedding.

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

I really want to put together an optional excursion for all my guest, but I'm leary of the timeline...

Tuesday - ARRIVE

Wednesday - ???

Thursday - ???

Friday - WEDDING

Saturday - TTD

Sunday - Off to Honeymoon

With the timeline above, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are the only options.  I'm going to throw Saturday off the list since it's the day after the wedding and I'm assuming after a night of drinking, sailing might not be the best thing. LOL  Plus our TTD is in the morning.  Wednesday would technically be the first day in Jamaica, so I'm thinking we would want to spend it at the resort.  That leaves Thursday... my biggest worry on Thursday is that it's the day before the wedding?  Do I want to be on an excursion the day before???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

#3 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:59 AM

Good point about meeting with Natalie!  Hmmmm I wonder when they normally schedule that.  Though.... the excursion I want to do is 3-4 hrs long and I would be back at the resort by 2-3p, hmmm what to do? what to do? LOL  Heck!  Unless Natalie schedules it for Thursday, i'm doing it! LOL

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

The wedding I was at last year in Punta Cana had it the day after.  I think a few people were a little too hungover to make the boat :)  I would probably pick Wednesday, but I think I would want to know what day you need to meet Natalie to make the final arrangements for your wedding.

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users