Photo

Done with every forum except BDW!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 pacificgirl

pacificgirl
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

I totally agree! I was on another wedding forum for a long time, but I'm sick of the fakey two-faced members. I graduated high school years ago, I intend to stay away from the drama. 

Although I'm still very new, all of the ladies on here have been so sweet and welcoming! Cheers to some of the coolest brides I know 

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by sgreen99 

I couldn't agree more with this!!  I made the mistake of attempting to join a Knot forum and the women were just viscous, I couldn't believe it!  There was actually a disclaimer in the rules before you join to understand that they allow this snark to go on, and if you're easily offended YOU should be the one to leave

I totally agree! I was on another wedding forum for a long time, but I'm sick of the fakey two-faced members. I graduated high school years ago, I intend to stay away from the drama. 

Although I'm still very new, all of the ladies on here have been so sweet and welcoming! Cheers to some of the coolest brides I know 

Good to hear!  A lot us are long-time members.  I got married in 2007 (yikes!). 

#13 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
      • 217 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

Yes I've been on the forums on the knot and it drives me batty. I wonder where are all the real people. Becasue everyone can't possible think like that. I'm really turned off from them.

#14 nancya

nancya
        • 120 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

Agreed. This is especially with the knot. I found that this is true even in person not only blogs. Everyone has their opinion and some have no problem telling you what they think you should do for your wedding. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users