• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#401 elissae

• 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

Can't believe all of you are leaving all at the same time! I hope you all have beautiful weddings and awesome vacations!! I still can't believe I'm back and it's over. We have our AHR next Friday so I'm still pretty busy.

Here are a few pics from the wedding!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#402 capecodder

• 234 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

Welcome home Erica!!  Beautiful photos!

Leaving for the airport in very shortly!!  Can't believe this day has finally arrived!!

Hope all you other brides have an amazing time!

See everyone in a week!!

#403 DramaticAnnie

• 281 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

OMG you guys, you GUYS, omg.

Is everybody in the April thread married except me?!?!? I have been so busy with everything I haven't been back to this thread since I last posted "80 days til my wedding" and now it's SUNDAY and we're leaving this THURSDAY the 26th to go to the airport, flying out the 27th and getting on the cruise ship/getting married SATURDAY the 28th.

There's still so much to do, I wasn't that nervous until I read over the last few pages and now I'm like OMG I'm posting a quick reply, sending a big CONGRATULATIONS out to all you brides, and heading downstairs to do my last minute wedding projects.

Also it is my fiance's birthday today - I didn't even get him a card! How horrible is that. I baked a cake though? I feel like I should run out and get a card before he gets home from work. lol

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
      ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#404 acireta

• Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Happy birthday to your FI! You're getting so close! I would love to go on another cruise, reality bites LOL Enjoy the last couple days, good luck finishing everything up!

I'm working on posting pro pics now...

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users