Photo

April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#391 capecodder

capecodder
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Jana - Those menu cards are too cute!!  I'm sure no one will notice it!!

I had my bachelorette party last night.  My girlfriends planned a girls photo shoot for us!!  It was soo much fun and such a good idea!!  Can't wait to see how all the pictures turned out.  I'm feeling a little tired today but not too hungover.  Lol!!

2 weeks from today and we are on the plan heading to Punta Cana!!!

#392 elissae

elissae
    • 631 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
    • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

So sorry I did not get to send you off with well wishes - I have been off the site for nearly 2 weeks!  GOOD LUCK!  SAFE TRAVELS!  

Originally Posted by acireta 

Tomorrow is my last day of work and we leave on Thursday!! So excited!! All I have to do is some last minute errands to Target and Kohls and finish packing

When are you heading out?

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#393 cdc150

cdc150
    • 332 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

I have 2.5 more days of work and am going craaaazy!  I just bumped my fiance and I up to first class on the way down to the DR.  Tonight is my legal ceremony and cannot believe I will be a Mrs. in a few hours!  Hope all the early April brides are having a great time and best of luck to the brides the rest of the month!

#394 acireta

acireta
      • Site Supporter
      • 750 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Congratulations!! So exciting! I know what you mean, I was completely checked out by the last few days of work.. hell I'm still not completely back mentally LOL

Originally Posted by cdc150 

I have 2.5 more days of work and am going craaaazy!  I just bumped my fiance and I up to first class on the way down to the DR.  Tonight is my legal ceremony and cannot believe I will be a Mrs. in a few hours!  Hope all the early April brides are having a great time and best of luck to the brides the rest of the month!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#395 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Friday is my last day at work too and I'm COMPLETELY not here lol!! Congrats on becoming a Mrs. tonight - so exciting!! We had our legal ceremony the weekend before last - but kept it very low key; I wanted our Mexico ceremony to feel like the 'real deal'

#396 Ali12

Ali12
          • 216 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

We leave fri afternoon to make the drive to our departure city!! And get legally married tomorrow night...it's coming up so fast, the next two days I'm off and they are going to be hectic. Happy weddings to everyone!!
            Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#397 capecodder

capecodder
            • 234 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:33 AM

Today is my last day of work!!  Yay!!  We leave on Sunday.  Doesn't feel real that is finally here....

Hope everyone's wedding is amazing!!

#398 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

Today's my last day too. Two more sleeps. I think my Mom is more excited. She's hasn't slept in 3 days. LOL

#399 deniden

deniden
                • Site Supporter
                • 355 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

We leave Monday - today is my last day of work. Tomorrow = waxing, Saturday = hair color & nails. :)

#400 acireta

acireta
                • Site Supporter
                • 750 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

Can't believe all of you are leaving all at the same time! I hope you all have beautiful weddings and awesome vacations!! I still can't believe I'm back and it's over. We have our AHR next Friday so I'm still pretty busy.

Here are a few pics from the wedding!

Kruse046.jpg

Kruse109.jpg

Kruse195.jpg

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users