Photo

April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#31 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

We are debating between 10 or 14 days.  We are getting married on a Tuesday and have to be at the resort 2 business days before.  So we are thinking Friday to Friday for 2 weeks and that will get us a little bit of a time to come back and relax before having to go back to work.

We sent out our STD's last week, now it is just a waiting game.

#32 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:37 PM

Wow! That's a long time! Lucky! Thats great some of your guests are staying that long Kind of stinks for you now that you have to leave! I guess its good to see other places though! My FI would definitely not do 2 weeks. If you are looking for a great resort I totally recommend mine. Maybe I will do 10 days Sunday - Tuesday with a few tours. I stress about the dumbest things. Good thing I am not doing a traditional wedding!

#33 Ali12

Ali12
      • 216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

Congrats on getting your STD's out that's awesome!

It does suck and doesnt, a change of scenery might be nice and to try somewhere new will also be fun. And the tours will help to fill up the time. I would not be able to do a traditional wedding either, it would be way too much.

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#34 soon2bmrspierce

soon2bmrspierce
        • 48 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

We are getting married on a fri and right now we are thinking of doing either sun-sun or mon- mon.Then we are going to come home for a week or 2 & then take a honeymoon somewhere.We are not definate with these plans but hope for it to go this way

#35 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
          • 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:02 PM

Welcome! I'm getting married in Las Caletas, Mexico. You can try using the search button and check for reviews on the location you are looking into.

I hope you find great ideas on here. All the brides are so helpful!

Good luck with planning.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#36 J-me

J-me
            • 398 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hey everyone! I'm also a newbie and planning to get married at Aventura Cove Palace in April of 2012! This site has been so helpful already! :)

#37 Ali12

Ali12
              • 216 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:32 PM

We are trying to decide on our ceremony time. Im curious what others are doing?? 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#38 Sharon99

Sharon99
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:59 AM

I could only choose between 1pm & 5pm. I choose 5pm since I didn't want it that early. I thought it would be too hot & I didn't want to have to get up super early that morning!

#39 J-me

J-me
                  • 398 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:36 AM

We are having our ceremony at 5pm for the same reasons as Sharon99!

Originally Posted by Ali12 

We are trying to decide on our ceremony time. Im curious what others are doing?? 

#40 Maritza919

Maritza919
                    • 421 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

Our ceremony time is at 5Pm. I didn't want it to be too hot and also I wanted to take pics with the sun/sunset as well. Are you girls doing long or short dresses for the bm? I'm worried about Thr wind in MX and don't want the bm holding their dresses all night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users