Photo

April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#371 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

Yikes so exciting. I can't wait till we all get back and share our experiences!

Originally Posted by acireta 

We leave in 9 days. I can't even believe that it's that soon. I have 6 work days left, including today. Where did the last 15 months go?!?

I'm done with everything wedding-related, now it's just travel prep - packing, hair, nails, picking up last minute items, etc.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#372 cdc150

cdc150
    • 332 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Tomorrow is officially one month to the wedding!   My bachelorette party is this weekend and I have no idea what the girls have planned for me.  I cannot wait!  I still have a few DIY things before packing up all the welcome bags.  My FI is anxious to get the stuff out of our living room  :) 

#373 Maritza919

Maritza919
      • 421 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

Almost there April Brides! It goes by so quick! We leave 4/4. Just started packing am going to carry on everything I need for the wedding everything we can get if need be. We finally picked music for the ceremony & reception. Finding a first dance was so hard but mission accomplished! Beyond excited but can not wait to be on the beach with my husband and family. This wedding planning stuff has to come to an end. I'm sure I'll miss it but the last month and half are pure chaos. No one mentions that. Been going to the gym Zumba and kickboxing will leave you sore :( Not normal I have 4 pairs of shoes for the wedding pump,wedge, custom converse my soon to be made that say bride and a pair of jeweled flats! I think I have all my basis covered :) I've been trying to find a ttd dress. Do not want to use my weddinf dress since I will be using it again for our church wedding on 5/4. I found a short lace type dress from American eagle. Not sure if I want something long. I'm short and a wet dress will be heavy so I'm leaning toward the cream dress I got. Hope it works! How's everyone doing?

#374 elieli11

elieli11
        • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

ciao...siamo una coppia dal Italia,noi ci sposeremo il 17 aprile 2012 nello stesso albergo con te..se vuoi puoi venire al nostro matrimonio...communque, incontriamoci

#375 capecodder

capecodder
          • 234 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:24 AM

I had my final dress fitting on the weekend.  My dress fits perfectly!!  In less than 3 weeks we'll be in Punta Cana!!  FI and I made our final to-do list last night and not much left to do at all.  I even had FI start packing! 

#376 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:09 AM

How exciting. We are leaving in a week tomorrow and still have a significant anount on our list. I am getting really nervous because I have an all weekend bacherlorette party and we only have week nights to get our stuff done. Yikes. I'm a little stressed.

Originally Posted by capecodder 

I had my final dress fitting on the weekend.  My dress fits perfectly!!  In less than 3 weeks we'll be in Punta Cana!!  FI and I made our final to-do list last night and not much left to do at all.  I even had FI start packing! 

April 6, 2012

#377 jana297

jana297
              • 646 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

Trying really hard not to freak out. The weather in Cancun for my wedding is Thunderstorms and more clouds than sun! I am soooooo bummed.

April 6, 2012

#378 acireta

acireta
                • Site Supporter
                • 750 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! St. Thomas is looking a little iffy this weekend and next week also...

Hey, if it rains, maybe you'll get one of those amazing 'in the rain' shots I've seen! Plus, rain on a wedding day is good luck! Sending you good thoughts!

Originally Posted by jana297 

Trying really hard not to freak out. The weather in Cancun for my wedding is Thunderstorms and more clouds than sun! I am soooooo bummed.

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#379 jana297

jana297
                  • 646 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

Thanks I will be hopeful for the bothof us! Don't you leave tomorrow or at least any day now?

Originally Posted by acireta 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! St. Thomas is looking a little iffy this weekend and next week also...

Hey, if it rains, maybe you'll get one of those amazing 'in the rain' shots I've seen! Plus, rain on a wedding day is good luck! Sending you good thoughts!

April 6, 2012

#380 acireta

acireta
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 750 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Tomorrow is my last day of work and we leave on Thursday!! So excited!! All I have to do is some last minute errands to Target and Kohls and finish packing

When are you heading out?

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users