#301 deniden

deniden
  • Site Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Maritza919 

I got my OOT bags from Christmas Tree store. Love them! and got 50. Figure atleast one per couple. If I have extra stuff I'll have extra. Rather have more than be short. I got most of the meds and also the personalized drink mugs.  I wish the writing would have been larger but I guess at the end of the day  no one will remember the writing and will just want to make sure their cup is filled =)

Etsy is super addictive! I believe my shower will be coming up. It's a surprise so I have no idea still need to find a dress. 

Maritza 

How much were the bags at Christmas Tree Shop? I may have to stop by there. :)

Originally Posted by cdc150 

Ladies, after waiting anxiously since June, my wedding dress came in today!!!!  I get to try it on Sunday!  My BM's dresses also came in today so we are making it a girls day out of it since ordered from the same store!  I am very excited and felt the need to share!  :)

YAY! I picked mine up 2 weeks ago - it's so exciting!

Originally Posted by acireta 

My shower was Saturday and there were quite a few surprises. My best friends/BMs showed up from DC unexpectedly!! They walked into my room at 11 AM like it was no big deal and I screamed my head off!! They had been planning it since September and even had a bachelorett night planned - margaritas, Blue Man Group and an after-party at the house. It was the craziest day, I'll post up some pictures as soon as I get them.

I hope you have a wonderful shower, whenever/where ever/however they end up surprising you!

Make sure you take some pictures! I need to call and find out when mine will be here...

Awww, glad your shower turned out so well!!!!

#302 deniden

deniden
  • Site Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:27 AM

Heads up ladies - there's a Living Social deal today for $50 worth of Vistaprint stuff for $10!

#303 J-me

J-me
  • 398 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

I just ordered mine! Love them - here's what they'll look like (except with our names haha):

Where r u getting your oot bags? How r u organizing the who's who? Love that idea!

I haven't done my brochure of 'Who's who' yet until I have the exact count/know who's coming, which should be after my RSVP date of 2/7. Our date is coming up ladies! It's starting to feel so REAL!

#304 capecodder

capecodder
    • 234 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

J-me,,,love those bags!!  Where did you order them from?

Isn't it exciting when your dress comes in??  Mine is waiting for me at the shop to pick up before the fittings.  I didn't want to bring it home yet since I know FI will peek! Lol!!

This weekend I need to work on my flowers for our wedding cake.  I am making gumpaste flowers to bring down with me.  Depending on how they turn out, I will post photos....this is my first try making them. 

#305 J-me

J-me
      • 398 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

Thanks! And oops - meant to include the website:

J-me,,,love those bags!!  Where did you order them from?

Isn't it exciting when your dress comes in??  Mine is waiting for me at the shop to pick up before the fittings.  I didn't want to bring it home yet since I know FI will peek! Lol!!

This weekend I need to work on my flowers for our wedding cake.  I am making gumpaste flowers to bring down with me.  Depending on how they turn out, I will post photos....this is my first try making them. 

#306 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

Love the bags..great colors

Originally Posted by J-me 

I just ordered mine! Love them - here's what they'll look like (except with our names haha):

Favoridea7.jpg

I haven't done my brochure of 'Who's who' yet until I have the exact count/know who's coming, which should be after my RSVP date of 2/7. Our date is coming up ladies! It's starting to feel so REAL!

#307 Hughesn06

Hughesn06
          • 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:28 AM

Is everyone taking their OOT bags down to the resorts or is anyone giving them out prior to their wedding?

#308 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

About 1 month before we leave we are having a Send off party for all of our guests and will be giving them away. I am going to do a 7pm cocktail party and serve tropical drinks! It should be fun and I feel it is a nice thing to do for our guests. After all they are really going the extra mile to be there on our big day!

Originally Posted by Hughesn06 

Is everyone taking their OOT bags down to the resorts or is anyone giving them out prior to their wedding?

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

#309 jana297

jana297
              • 646 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:10 AM

I just discovered a fabulous bridesmaids gift thanks to another bride on here. I think it is great idea. I am doing these with a bunch of other great gifts to put in a beautiful bag that I ordered from Hawaii, thanks to another great bride on here. This site is amazing!!

Inside of Passport Holders.jpgOutside of passport holders.jpg

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                April 6, 2012

#310 cdc150

cdc150
                • 332 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

Are those jewelry rolls from 1154LILL.com?

Originally Posted by jana297 

I just discovered a fabulous bridesmaids gift thanks to another bride on here. I think it is great idea. I am doing these with a bunch of other great gifts to put in a beautiful bag that I ordered from Hawaii, thanks to another great bride on here. This site is amazing!!

Inside of Passport Holders.jpgOutside of passport holders.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users