#271 deniden

deniden
  • Site Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by kerry872 

Congrats Deniden. HAve u had it planned for a while?

Thanks!

I've been planning since about a year out - which is when we booked our wedding. I pick up my dress on January 7th, ordering my veil and his suit soon. All of our guests are booked, and I'm just doing some other planning. :)

You?

#272 kerry872

kerry872
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

Your sounding very well planned.

Ive ordered the dress, veil and head piece. Suit purchased and AHR booked.

Im in the process of trying to decide on welcome bags and accessories. The purchasing is never ending!!!!

Originally Posted by deniden 

Thanks!

I've been planning since about a year out - which is when we booked our wedding. I pick up my dress on January 7th, ordering my veil and his suit soon. All of our guests are booked, and I'm just doing some other planning. :)

You?

#273 MrsZtoBe

MrsZtoBe
    • Site Supporter
    • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

So nice to see other April 2012 brides!! I keep reading planning threads from brides whose weddings have passed and get nervous thinking about everything I have left to do!...

#274 swojdyla

swojdyla
      • 184 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Where r u guys getting the groom's suit from? My fianc© is telling me he is having a hard time finding one haha

#275 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

My fiance is getting his and his guys' suits from Jos. A. Bank - they have some tan suits reasonably priced and they often run their buy one, get one and/or group discounts. Good luck!

Originally Posted by swojdyla 

Where r u guys getting the groom's suit from? My fianc© is telling me he is having a hard time finding one haha

#276 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:12 AM

HAPPY NEW YEARS APRIL BRIDES !!!!!

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#277 acireta

acireta
            • Site Supporter
            • 750 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

holy crap, three months from today I'll be getting married! And my shower is in less than two weeks!

I went through the wedding stash in my closet this weekend and took inventory to figure out where I am and what I'm missing. I'm starting to get a better idea of a guest count, so maybe I actually start putting together OOT bags soon!

I also ordered my undergarments and dinner/AHR shoes this weekend - can't wait to get them! These are the shoes - Maribelle peep toes from Davids:

reception shoes.JPG

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#278 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
              • 104 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

We're ordering ours from Studio Suits (http://www.studiosuits.com/) and they have reviews on here as well (http://www.bestdesti...uits-99/reviews). We ordered my FI his last night and once we see how the material is and the sizing we're going to order the rest of the groomsmen theirs. They are actual linen suits so alot lighter than the typical suit... I'll post my review once it's in :)

Originally Posted by swojdyla 

#279 Maritza919

Maritza919
                • 421 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Katiem2012 

We're ordering ours from Studio Suits (http://www.studiosuits.com/) and they have reviews on here as well (http://www.bestdesti...uits-99/reviews). We ordered my FI his last night and once we see how the material is and the sizing we're going to order the rest of the groomsmen theirs. They are actual linen suits so alot lighter than the typical suit... I'll post my review once it's in :)

The guys got their suits from Macy's light grey tommy hilfiger. We actually got them on sale and with a coupon. Very excited it'll be here in a blink of an eye. How's everyone doing with their planning? I need to have everything sorted out by next month. We are getting married at Azul Beach so on the plus part most things will be planned. In the process of getting estimates on centerpieces :) 

#280 loreli79

loreli79
                  • 27 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:36 AM

Hello to all my fellow April 2012 brides! I am seeking advice here. How many of you have guests who returned a confirmed RSVP, but as of today, still have yet to book ANYTHING? We sent out our wedding invitations in September for our April wedding. Made the RSVP November 1. Wanted to give everyone more than enough time. 

Some of the people who RSVP'd that they were coming haven't booked anything yet and we really need an accurate headcount for obvious reasons.

So I was going to send out an "Evite" reminder to those who have yet to book. It will say that if they don't book by Feb. 28th we will consider them "toasting from afar."

Do you think that's ok? 

I wanted to hear from anyone else who's in a similar situation. Also, isn't it safe to say that if you haven't booked yet for a trip to Mexico in April, you probably aren't going??!

I mean, come on, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users