April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#251 emstypes

emstypes
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

Capecodder,

I ordered as part of a goodie in our welcome bags!  I got the flip flop luggage tag, granted they won't be able to use them on the way down, but at least they'll have it on the way back!  These were running around $2.50/piece, but the best price I found was a pack of 12 for $24.99 on target.com.  Here's the link:

@lliaPSU - We are trying to decide between handing them out at the resort after we arrive or handing them out before.  I really don't want to bring alot down with us but FI wants to hand them out at the resort.  Decisions, decisions!!

Is anyone else doing luggage tags?  If so, are you ordering them from Vistaprint or just making them yourselves?  I really want to do them but not sure where to start.

#252 loreli79

loreli79
    • 27 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:03 AM

Our ceremony is at 5 as well!!!

#253 smspringer13

smspringer13
      • 26 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hi ladies!!

We are getting married April 29, 2012 at the Playacar Palace. We actually just got engaged 2 weeks ago and have just started planning...ah! Seems so soon! We wanted good weather in the Riviera Maya and didn't want to have to wait a year and a half...so April it is! :)

What are you guys doing for your welcome bags? Would love any tips! :)

#254 capecodder

capecodder
        • 234 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

Those luggage tags are super cute!!  Unfortunately, there are no Targets in Nova Scotia yet.  They are coming but it will be way too late for me.  I decided to design my own.  I think they turned out okay.  Just have to order the cases for them.  Once they are all done, I'll be sure to post pics!

Originally Posted by emstypes 

Capecodder,

I ordered as part of a goodie in our welcome bags!  I got the flip flop luggage tag, granted they won't be able to use them on the way down, but at least they'll have it on the way back!  These were running around $2.50/piece, but the best price I found was a pack of 12 for $24.99 on target.com.  Here's the link: http://www.target.co...12/-/A-12271811

#255 capecodder

capecodder
          • 234 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:28 AM

Congrats and Welcome smpringer 13!!  With all the good ideas on here, I'm sure you'll be able to plan in no time!!

We aren't doing welcome bags, instead we are doing OOT bags.  They'll include insulated mugs, gum, bandaids, kleenex, advil and a few other things we haven't decided yet.

#256 swojdyla

swojdyla
            • 184 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hey Loreli....a fellow NJian! We are actually pretty close haha I live in Hammonton! I'm getting married 4/20/12! Best of luck with everything!

#257 emstypes

emstypes
              • 243 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:29 AM

Capecodder - look forward to seeing the pics of your own!

Originally Posted by capecodder 

Those luggage tags are super cute!!  Unfortunately, there are no Targets in Nova Scotia yet.  They are coming but it will be way too late for me.  I decided to design my own.  I think they turned out okay.  Just have to order the cases for them.  Once they are all done, I'll be sure to post pics! 

#258 nrstewart81

nrstewart81
                • 10 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

Another April 2012 bride here.....getting married in Maui at Makena Cove on 14 April 2012. 159 days to go!! Just started on P90X today, been slacking on the fitness aspect so now its time to kick it into high gear.

#259 tabby2011

tabby2011
                  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

Anyone interested in a "Custom Made Wedding Website" ... let me know.  I made one for myself and then started to make them for other brides that are having destination weddings. :)

The website could be similar to this http://WWW.DEVONANDTABBY.COM or anyway you like.  I am very flexible and can really create anything you want.  

I started this for myself because I HATED the wedding websites that were out on the market and especially the free ones and just made my own... 

You can create your own:

Pages

Pick your own Music or Play List

Have tons of pages

Pick from tons of colors, patterns, looks etc... basically WHATEVER YOU ENVISION! :)

Endless albums

Any design you want on any page

Basically ... your wish is my command! YAY!

Prices are from $199 - $499 depending on how many changes and pictures etc.... :)

Let me know ...

tsanjideh@gmail.com

#260 jana297

jana297
                    • 646 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:40 AM

Well April 2012 brides here we are less than 5 months out till April!! Hippee Skippy!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                      April 6, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users