April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#11 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
  • Site Supporter
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

Heyyy!  Congratulations to you too!   I'm starting to get really excited about everything now that you've said that about the hotel chain.  I'm at the same stage as you though.  I have my heart set on the Palladium, however we still need to get confirmed rates, info about their wedding packages, and a budget for the things we'll need to cover from home.  With you guys to chat with I'm sure it'll make it easier.

Happy Planning,

MrsDesz 

#12 kimbos

kimbos
    • 150 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:13 AM

Congrats!

#13 Ali12

Ali12
      • 216 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:36 AM

MrsDesz, the palladium has a wedding website that gives you prices for each different area, and an idea of what they offer just to give you an idea. We were considering going back to the one in the Mayan but decided we wanted to go somewhere that we havent been before.  

http://www.palladium...resort-spa.php#

That is the one for Jamaica. If you haven't already found this :) 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#14 Sharon99

Sharon99
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

Congratulations!! I too am getting married in April 2012! This site is very helpful. There is so much information on here it is sometimes info-overload but I can't stop! Addicted! Just make sure if you find something you like to bookmark the page because its very easy to lose with all the great threads on here!

My FI & I are getting married at Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico. They have most of their wedding pricingpackages on their site. We have been to this resort twice & absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend it!  Happy Planning!!

#15 Ali12

Ali12
          • 216 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

Congrats Sharon!! There seems to be lots of April 2012 brides, yay!!! We were looking at the Excellence for our honeymoon as we are going to switch resorts for our second week, good to hear that it is a great place!!

I also get very overwhelmed on here but addicted as well, I come on whenever I have a spare minute :) Love all the info and help :)

#16 merrylee

merrylee
            • 687 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

Congrats everyone!  I love seeing more April 2012 Brides!  Yay

#17 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:46 AM

You will not be disappointed with your stay there! The place is amazing and they treat you great! I have heard a few people say they are switching resorts for their honeymoon. I am curious if a lot do? We are not, actually we haven't even thought about it but I guess it's one way to get away from your guests and be alone. I am just too lazy to have to pack everything up again!

#18 Ali12

Ali12
                • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

Im not sure if it is common or not, we just have a few guests and our parents that are staying two weeks and we dont want to spend our honeymoon with them haha. The packing up part does suck but oh well. 

#19 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:30 AM

Not an April bride any more :( we just had to change our date from April 26th to May 3rd :( The resort only had a 1pm time slot for the date I had wanted & there was no way I was getting married on the beach in that sun! Everyone would melt!! Hopefully this is the last headache!

#20 Ali12

Ali12
                    • 216 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

I commented on another post but that totally sucks but at the same time at least you wil be able to get what you want! What time are you getting married now? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users