Photo

April 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#181 swojdyla

swojdyla
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

RIU Palace Punta Cana!! I've been working on my passport invites all day! lol u definitely motivated me girls!

#182 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

lol how are they going so far? make sure you post them...so we can all see your hard work!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#183 swojdyla

swojdyla
      • 184 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:39 PM

UMMM in making them... I mean designing them online! lol I don't have an artistic bone in my body!! I can't draw a straight line and I have no good ideas!

#184 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

lol ur funny...what colours are you going with?   if you need any ideas im happy to lend a hand.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#185 swojdyla

swojdyla
          • 184 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

You are so sweet! My plan is to have the invitations as boarding passes, the reply cards as luggage tags and also include a 3 fold "brochure" with information about Punta cana, the resort, our wedding and direct them to the website! Now it's just making these ideas come true. I have a lot of phone calls to make tomorrrow to see who can help make these without charging me an arm and a leg! lol

#186 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

good luch with all ur calls..let me know how it works out....wait a min, lol i think i have something on my bookmarks let me look and ill list the link for you

#187 beachbum21

beachbum21
              • 438 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hi girls! So I've been thinking about having our wedding off the resort, rather than at the resort.  It would be on a private beach and we can have the reception there as well.  Basically all of our guests would be transported to/from the location and we would have the ceremony, pictures and the reception there, and then we could head over the resort disco for more dancing.

Anyone else planning to do the same?? Would love to chat about it, get your thoughts and exchange ideas?

#188 Essential0929

Essential0929
                • 236 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

Hi!!! I'm Essence, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm getting married April 28, 2012 at the Cancun Palace. I just sent out my DIY postcard STDs last week and all of our guests have received them. I'm so excited, it's all starting to feel real now!

#189 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:52 AM

Congratulations!! 

#190 kerry872

kerry872
                    • 165 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

Congrats. xx

Originally Posted by Essential0929 

Hi!!! I'm Essence, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm getting married April 28, 2012 at the Cancun Palace. I just sent out my DIY postcard STDs last week and all of our guests have received them. I'm so excited, it's all starting to feel real now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users