Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ali12

April 2012 Bride

Recommended Posts

Heads up ladies - there's a Living Social deal today for $50 worth of Vistaprint stuff for $10!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I just ordered mine! Love them - here's what they'll look like (except with our names haha):

 

Favoridea7.jpg
 

Originally Posted by swojdyla View Post

Where r u getting your oot bags? How r u organizing the who's who? Love that idea!



I haven't done my brochure of 'Who's who' yet until I have the exact count/know who's coming, which should be after my RSVP date of 2/7. Our date is coming up ladies! It's starting to feel so REAL! woot.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J-me,,,love those bags!!  Where did you order them from?

 

Isn't it exciting when your dress comes in??  Mine is waiting for me at the shop to pick up before the fittings.  I didn't want to bring it home yet since I know FI will peek! Lol!!

 

This weekend I need to work on my flowers for our wedding cake.  I am making gumpaste flowers to bring down with me.  Depending on how they turn out, I will post photos....this is my first try making them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! And oops - meant to include the website: http://www.favorsyoukeep.com/

 

Look forward to seeing what your flowers look like - definitely post pics when you're finished!

 

Originally Posted by capecodder View Post

J-me,,,love those bags!!  Where did you order them from?

 

Isn't it exciting when your dress comes in??  Mine is waiting for me at the shop to pick up before the fittings.  I didn't want to bring it home yet since I know FI will peek! Lol!!

 

This weekend I need to work on my flowers for our wedding cake.  I am making gumpaste flowers to bring down with me.  Depending on how they turn out, I will post photos....this is my first try making them. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Love the bags..great colors
 

Originally Posted by J-me View Post


I just ordered mine! Love them - here's what they'll look like (except with our names haha):

 

Favoridea7.jpg
 



I haven't done my brochure of 'Who's who' yet until I have the exact count/know who's coming, which should be after my RSVP date of 2/7. Our date is coming up ladies! It's starting to feel so REAL! woot.gif

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About 1 month before we leave we are having a Send off party for all of our guests and will be giving them away. I am going to do a 7pm cocktail party and serve tropical drinks! It should be fun and I feel it is a nice thing to do for our guests. After all they are really going the extra mile to be there on our big day!

 

Originally Posted by Hughesn06 View Post

Is everyone taking their OOT bags down to the resorts or is anyone giving them out prior to their wedding?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just discovered a fabulous bridesmaids gift thanks to another bride on here. I think it is great idea. I am doing these with a bunch of other great gifts to put in a beautiful bag that I ordered from Hawaii, thanks to another great bride on here. This site is amazing!!

 

 

Inside of Passport Holders.jpgOutside of passport holders.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are those jewelry rolls from 1154LILL.com?
 

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

I just discovered a fabulous bridesmaids gift thanks to another bride on here. I think it is great idea. I am doing these with a bunch of other great gifts to put in a beautiful bag that I ordered from Hawaii, thanks to another great bride on here. This site is amazing!!

 

 

Inside of Passport Holders.jpgOutside of passport holders.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
  • Topics

×