Sign in to follow this  
Ali12

April 2012 Bride

Congrats!!!  Sounds awesome

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess View Post

I can officially say I'm a APRIL 2012 Bride.  woot.gif

I'm staying at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay from April 14th - 21st 2012

I'm getting married off resort (Tropical Weddings Jamaica) at Fire Fly in Port Maria. Hill top that overlooks the ocean.

Wedding date is April 17th 2012. I haven't confirmed time yet.

So far I've bought the dress and booked the photographer. Now I can do the fun stuff now with my maid of honour.

Congrats Roxy. The day after me!!!

Originally Posted by roxy1627 View Post

Hi All April 2012 Brides!!

I am getting married Apr 12, 2012 at the Gran Bahia Jamaica!!

Hi fellow April 2012 brides :)

I am getting married on a Carnival Cruise ship before it leaves Port Canaveral, Florida on April 28th, 2012!

And if you guys think having the same month in common is weird.. I got a pm the other week from a girl who was searching BDW and she saw my signature details, SHE'S getting married on the SAME ship on the SAME day I am.. I think they have like 2 weddings per sailing date, and here we both are, lol. It's a small world after all embarrassed.gif

Wow, that's amazing! I was on a cruise and never saw a single wedding and you two are getting married on the same day and ship. Best of luck with your continued planning. BTW, we share a wedding date too :)

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

I am getting married on a Carnival Cruise ship before it leaves Port Canaveral, Florida on April 28th, 2012!

And if you guys think having the same month in common is weird.. I got a pm the other week from a girl who was searching BDW and she saw my signature details, SHE'S getting married on the SAME ship on the SAME day I am.. I think they have like 2 weddings per sailing date, and here we both are, lol. It's a small world after all embarrassed.gif

Wow that is crazy!! I never would have thought a ship would have 2 and you both are on here!! It may work out great for you both. Share decorations & your plannings... etc! 

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post