Sign in to follow this  
Ali12

April 2012 Bride

UMMM in making them... I mean designing them online! lol I don't have an artistic bone in my body!! I can't draw a straight line and I have no good ideas!

You are so sweet! My plan is to have the invitations as boarding passes, the reply cards as luggage tags and also include a 3 fold "brochure" with information about Punta cana, the resort, our wedding and direct them to the website! Now it's just making these ideas come true. I have a lot of phone calls to make tomorrrow to see who can help make these without charging me an arm and a leg! lol

Hi girls! So I've been thinking about having our wedding off the resort, rather than at the resort.  It would be on a private beach and we can have the reception there as well.  Basically all of our guests would be transported to/from the location and we would have the ceremony, pictures and the reception there, and then we could head over the resort disco for more dancing.

Anyone else planning to do the same?? Would love to chat about it, get your thoughts and exchange ideas?

Hi!!! I'm Essence, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm getting married April 28, 2012 at the Cancun Palace. I just sent out my DIY postcard STDs last week and all of our guests have received them. I'm so excited, it's all starting to feel real now!

Congrats. xx

Originally Posted by Essential0929 View Post

Hi!!! I'm Essence, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm getting married April 28, 2012 at the Cancun Palace. I just sent out my DIY postcard STDs last week and all of our guests have received them. I'm so excited, it's all starting to feel real now!

Welcome Essence & congrats!! :)

Originally Posted by Essential0929 View Post