April 2012 Bride

Ali12

Hi Erica,

Hopefully you FBIL won't have to be deployed.  Those are so many brooches! I have never seen a bouquet like that very original.  

I've been trying to see what flowers I like for bouquets and centerpieces. My hotel ( Azul Beach) lets you pick from a website but I haven't seen anything   I loved. I love hydrangeas and peonies but they don't do so well in the heat.  So I may just do roses.  My BM dresses are actually that purple rose you have in the pic.  Don't know if I want to do something muted and classica or bright and fun. Decisions decisions =)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are praying that his deployment gets cancelled or delayed. This will be his fifth tour in ten years, and second tour since his two-year old was born. He's an amazing guy doing wonderful things, but we hate him going over there.

I love flowers, so it was a toughie not to go with real flowers, but with us being on a cruise, real flowers are just too much of a PITA! :-) What else stands up well in heat: roses, stargazer and calla lilies, orchids? definitely not tulips or day lilies!

Love the color of your dresses! Can we see pics?

We'll I hope he doesn't go and I'll say a little prayer =)

The dress is by Liz Fields and the color is Amethyst. Style 360. I think I may just do roses. I know they have roses that look puffy in the States not sure about Mexico. I love the poof look. 

Thanks ladies! And it's light too it's not heavy. Originally I found a Bari jay dress that I loved but they didn't make it in purple. I love purple. Our wedding colors are purple and lime. When I found this one and it came in a purple I loved it was a no brainer. Everything happens for a reason :)

Dear friends,

Hope you everything goes well!

www.popularweddingdress.com  is a leading wedding dress/bridal gown manufacturer, located in China. We have a 100% commitment to our customers of latest style, considerate service, perfect quality, fair price, and high reliability at an amazingly affordable price all the time. We specialize in fashion wedding dresses wholesale, offering more than 1000 wedding dresses, including informal wedding dress, couture wedding dress and plus wedding dresses etc. Our customers come from around the world including Africa, America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. We are looking forward to establishing long-term mutually beneficial business relations with you.

we will ship by International packages/DHL/UPS/TNT/EMS,general it takes 5 working days to all over the world.

Our payments way arewestern unionmoney Bookers, Money Gram andpaypal , just choose the payment you like.

The primary goal ofpopularweddingdress is to offer clients with the best and most valuable products.We sincerely look forward to the opportunity of cooperating with you based on the mutual benefit.

MSN&Email: popular-weddingdress@hotmail.com

We will reply you without any delay !

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or have any questions.

Best regards,

Dear friends,

Hope you everything goes well!

www.popularweddingdress.com  is a leading wedding dress/bridal gown manufacturer, located in China. We have a 100% commitment to our customers of latest style, considerate service, perfect quality, fair price, and high reliability at an amazingly affordable price all the time. We specialize in fashion wedding dresses wholesale, offering more than 1000 wedding dresses, including informal wedding dress, couture wedding dress and plus wedding dresses etc. Our customers come from around the world including Africa, America, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. We are looking forward to establishing long-term mutually beneficial business relations with you.

MSN&Email: popular-weddingdress@hotmail.com

We will reply you without any delay !

www.popular weddingdress .com supply all kinds of weddingdress  including,wholesale wedding dresses China, Prom dresses, Cocktail dresses, Wedding accessories, Bridesmaid dresses, Flower girl dresses, Evening Dresses, Mother of the bride dresses, Quinceanera, manufacturers & suppliers.it must  be satisfied with your need

email  popular-weddingdress@hotmail.com