Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#241 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Britt,

In my response I sent some non professional pictures as the pro ones are way too large.  As Shan0487 said, we did invite a few onlookers that came up by way of the steps to party with us as they were dancing on the steps.  That's just how hubby and I are (as we met at a party and danced all night long together).  When we found out they were from Philly as well, it was like family. 

We had the whole terrace, run of the sushi bar which many of my guest used after their fill of the buffet, and again those that smoked went over the other side to smoke (both hubby and I can't stand smoke). 

Valeria are on-site coord, really took good care of us. 

Originally Posted by Britt 

Thank you! I Have PMd her but she hasn't been on for a bit...I also creeped her pictures and didn't see any of it all done up. I will take a look again and see if I missed them! And if they block off only half for your reception is it actually private??

#242 Britt

Britt
    • 97 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Thank you for all your help! so hard to choose and plan without seeing these places in person but I do think the Caribbean Terrace is the way we are going to go! now I just need to decide what I want to decorate it if anything, it is pretty just the way it is but there are so many pretty choices for decorations! I was hoping to order some Papel Picado to drape overhead just seems like that isnt exactly an option here!

#243 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

The packages were totally different and bland (IMO) when we were planning.  So, MP was all out for us bringing our own decor and you just pay for the cost of your decor set-up (I didn't have to pay that either :-)  Now with the Cowell packages, you have a lot of options but yet I don't find the benefits all that enticing as it once was.  They definitely have more of the "keep this in house" kind of mentality.

Happy Planning! 

Originally Posted by Britt 

Thank you for all your help! so hard to choose and plan without seeing these places in person but I do think the Caribbean Terrace is the way we are going to go! now I just need to decide what I want to decorate it if anything, it is pretty just the way it is but there are so many pretty choices for decorations! I was hoping to order some Papel Picado to drape overhead just seems like that isnt exactly an option here!

#244 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
        • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Great photos

#245 Ashley Potter

Ashley Potter
          • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

Thank you!!

#246 shellsal

shellsal
            • 53 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 30, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace
            • LocationNew York

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Great topic!! This is really helpful! thanks!

#247 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
            • 176 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

Wow! I LOVE this thread!! thanks for all the great pics

#248 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the Moon Palace Wedding Webinar is this Saturday, March 8, 2014 @ 9:00 am PST.

We will have a wedding coordinator do a wedding presentation, a Q & A session, and a travel options and Q & A session.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#249 omontes

omontes
            • Vendor
            • 187 posts
              • LocationCancun

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hola señoritas!

We hope you had a great weekend, we're so happy to write for you on this topic, please take a look at our photography work at Moon Palace:

http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Attached File  _A5A0869 copia.JPG   432.45KB   0 downloads

#250 omontes

omontes
              • Vendor
              • 187 posts
                • LocationCancun

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

Hello Palace brides! 

It's a pleasure to write for you on this topic, I want to share those unforgettable moments with you. 

please take a look at the wedding of Breanna and Jesse on that took place at Moon Palace, was magical and wonderful.

Attached File  _A5A0869 copia.JPG   432.45KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users