Photo

Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#181 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Tucan Gazebo Posted Image Caribeno Restaurant with the rooftop (our reception was there) Posted Image Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#182 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Fab picture from the opposite end of the pool at Nizuc Posted Image Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#183 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Last post... Here is a set-up for a cocktail hour & reception on the Tucan Terrace. The people that you see are Zuniga Staff. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#184 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
        • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for all the pictures!

#185 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Your welcome, I hope they help.

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

Thanks for all the pictures!

#186 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
            • 60 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

Looking at the virtual tour of Moon Palace right now. It's HUGE!! It goes on FOREVER. I knew it was big but you just don't get a proper idea of the size of the place before the virtual tour.

#187 amleigh123

amleigh123
              • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hi all, thanks for posting all these amazing photos! We are supposed to have our cocktail hour at the 'fountain terrace' but I can't see it anywhere on the map, and am thinking it may be under a different name?? Obvs there is a fountain on it, and I think it may be one of the rooftop/second level terraces, as they don't allow dancing because of weight restrictions. Any help would be appreciated. We leave in 1 week and I can't get a hold of any of the coordinators (surprise, surprise!).

#188 amleigh123

amleigh123
                • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

don't think my first post worked...

Hi all, thanks for posting all these amazing photos! We are supposed to have our cocktail hour at the 'fountain terrace' but I can't see it anywhere on the map, and am thinking it may be under a different name?? Seems like there are lots of labeling issues with the map! If anyone has any info please let me know, I need to get these itineraries done!

#189 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

Hi amleigh,

I haven't seen a fountain terrace in my travels there, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist!  Do you know what side of the resort it is on?  If on the Nizuc side it maybe near Bugamiilas Gazebo as there are a few fountains over there.. I just didn't see a name.... 

Originally Posted by amleigh123 

Hi all, thanks for posting all these amazing photos! We are supposed to have our cocktail hour at the 'fountain terrace' but I can't see it anywhere on the map, and am thinking it may be under a different name?? Obvs there is a fountain on it, and I think it may be one of the rooftop/second level terraces, as they don't allow dancing because of weight restrictions. Any help would be appreciated. We leave in 1 week and I can't get a hold of any of the coordinators (surprise, surprise!).

#190 dallasbeachgirl

dallasbeachgirl
                    • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Where was your reception looks beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users