coconoir1908

Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

Thanks Kyndall, the pictures are awesome. 

Originally Posted by kyndall View Post

They are pretty close to the same.  The Verano is closer to the Grand side and the Tucan is closer to the chapel.  I think they are about the same size.

For those of you looking for the arcade, it is near the convention center with the Sunrise tennis courts and bike rental. They have a selection of games and it's actually kind of a fun distraction. Unfortunately, it's right beside the kids club, closes at 10 and you can't drink inside. Hubby and I spent some time there after all the guests left and we had fun.

I'm pretty sure the Art Terrace is outside La Gondola in the sunrise section.

We went to the Grand Terrace one night after dinner at El Caribeno and it is super windy! It's nice but depending where your rooms are located, it can be far away. It was also really quiet there. We only stayed for a few drinks then everyone piled back onto the Lobby bus and headed back to Sunrise.

I was finally able to remember to bring my photos to work, so here's a few more shots of the resort:

Grand Terrace Rooftop Bar (Seating Under Palapa)

Wedding Week 169.jpg

Grand Terrace Rooftop Bar (Open Air Seating)

Wedding Week 170.jpg

View from Luna section (Executive Rooms)

Wedding Week 335.jpg

Sunrise Pool (Swim Up Bar Near Kids Section)

Wedding Week 370.jpg

Grand Pool by Los Tacos

Wedding Week 373.jpg

Wedding Week 374.jpg

Wedding Week 375.jpg

Area outside of Chapel Gazebo

Wedding Week 376.jpg

Arcade/Games Room

Wedding Week 405.jpg

Wedding Week 406.jpg

Mochamakes3,

Thank you so much for your wealth of information. I have been following your post pre and post your weddding.  You have been very helpful.  Thanks againcheers.gif

I know a lot of people were asking for more pics of the Caribbean Terrace...so here they are.  Its MUCH larger than I thought it would be.  It is located in the Grand Section, right above the El Caribeno Restaurant.  It overlooks the Grand Infinity Pool and the ocean. 

Caribbean Terrace (2).JPG