Photo

"DIY" vistaprint pre-travel brochures and luggage tags w/ Pics

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 msredd3129

msredd3129
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

Here are my pre-travel brochures from Vistaprint. I got most my inspiration from JanineA from this forum. I used most of her wording and just changed colors and some pics.

I ordered the luggage tags and loops from clear envelopes.com I believe. My inspiration for these are from Beck's planning thread.

Thanks ladies for all your ideas. If anyone needs any add'l info..let me know.

IMAG0092.jpgIMAG0095.jpgIMAG0096.jpgIMAG0099.jpg

#2 KCB2011

KCB2011
    • 308 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

These look great!  I was trying to create brochures on vistaprint for our "Meet the Guests" insert in our OOT bags and I can't get a brochure that matches our colours!  Did you use one of their templates on vistaprint or did you create your own?  And if you did, how did you get it to look so great, mine did NOT!

#3 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
      • 157 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

those look really great! your brochure is fantastic!

#4 msredd3129

msredd3129
        • 123 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:00 PM

Thanks ladies. I used their template,but I had to change the color. This was not my first choice of their templates...but alot of the beach related templates don't allow you to change the color. This one did. I actually modeled these brochures after JanineA's from this forum and used alot of her wording. Once you choose a template, model it after one or more that you liked from this forum. I literally had to click  on every template I may be interested in to see if it allowed me to change the colors. What are your colors?

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

These look great!  I was trying to create brochures on vistaprint for our "Meet the Guests" insert in our OOT bags and I can't get a brochure that matches our colours!  Did you use one of their templates on vistaprint or did you create your own?  And if you did, how did you get it to look so great, mine did NOT!

#5 sharlie

sharlie
          • 261 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

these turned out AMAZING! I am in the process of creating our brochure too and doing the tages.. thanks for the lead on the website! =) When are mailing them?? I get married in june and don't know when I am sending mine out prob late march? what do you think. NICE WORK Girl LOVE THEM

Negril, Jamaica
            6/29/11
            24 booked =)
            Can't wait til the big day!

#6 msredd3129

msredd3129
            • 123 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

Thanks so much . I am mailing them 6 weeks b4 we leave, which is end of March. I am trying to send mine closer to the date because my, invites went out in November and I want to make sure I get them out to everyone that books and I should def. have final numbers by then. Mailing yours in March sounds good if you have your final number by then.

these turned out AMAZING! I am in the process of creating our brochure too and doing the tages.. thanks for the lead on the website! =) When are mailing them?? I get married in june and don't know when I am sending mine out prob late march? what do you think. NICE WORK Girl LOVE THEM

#7 KCB2011

KCB2011
              • 308 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

Sounds like I might have to spend some time to see which templates allow colour changes!  My colours are green, champagne/gold, and white and I dont' want a boring white brochure!  The only green ones aren't really the right theme (leaves or grass!) so it is great that you can change the colours of some of the templates!  Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by msredd3129 

Thanks ladies. I used their template,but I had to change the color. This was not my first choice of their templates...but alot of the beach related templates don't allow you to change the color. This one did. I actually modeled these brochures after JanineA's from this forum and used alot of her wording. Once you choose a template, model it after one or more that you liked from this forum. I literally had to click  on every template I may be interested in to see if it allowed me to change the colors. What are your colors?

#8 ckntb

ckntb
                • 122 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

Thanks for sharing...I ordered our save the dates from vista print so will have to take a look at their brochures!

#9 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
                  • 210 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

This is one of the nicest brochures I have seen on this site!  I love the luggage tags too!!! Wasn't sure if I was going to do them, but I think you just convinced me!

#10 Jules23

Jules23
                    • 182 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

great job!! I love vista print!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users