Photo

Recent or new weddings at NOW JADE...

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#11 irishdonna

irishdonna
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

What's the best thread for now jade? I'm just finding little ones with bits and pieces...

#12 Charneice

Charneice
    • 21 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

if you find a better one please let me know.  It's coming too fast and I have been so busy I haven't done anything except buy a dress.

you can email me too:  charneice@gmail.com

Originally Posted by irishdonna 

What's the best thread for now jade? I'm just finding little ones with bits and pieces...

#13 82turtles

82turtles
      • 297 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

This will be your best place for info on Now Jade:

#14 kimmysue

kimmysue
        • 25 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:52 PM

Ha! I don't feel organized at all! How are you doing your group rate? My travel agent said we have to book 10 rooms at one time (with a $50 deposit for each person) to get the group rate. Group airfare is another issue all together!

So many questions.....looking forward to my first phone call w/ Ana!

#15 irishdonna

irishdonna
          • 83 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

I'm dealing with LUXE destination weddings. I wouldn't be dealing with them if i had seen this website or read any reviews on them!!!

But after a few arguments they've actually stepped up and so far pretty happy with them. They found me the group rate. My FI and i had to pay $300 each to secure 15 rooms and 30 seat for airfare, then they send out an email to all my guests will info on how to may their $300 deposits (they have 60 day)after that my guests have until mid september to come up with the rest of their money. My guest will be paying $1539 for 7 days, that's from vancouver BC. It inc all taxes and airport transportation both ways.

A TA found me on FB and she was AMAZING! she found me NOW JADE and had found good prices as well, but i had already payed for LUXE so thought i might as well use them. If you live in canada and need a good TA let me know=)

Originally Posted by kimmysue 

Ha! I don't feel organized at all! How are you doing your group rate? My travel agent said we have to book 10 rooms at one time (with a $50 deposit for each person) to get the group rate. Group airfare is another issue all together!

So many questions.....looking forward to my first phone call w/ Ana!

#16 TropicLover

TropicLover
            • 293 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hi irishdonna!  I'm in Vancouver looking to book a Feb/Mar 2012 wedding and would love your TA contact.  Private Message me or whatever works.  Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by irishdonna 

I'm dealing with LUXE destination weddings. I wouldn't be dealing with them if i had seen this website or read any reviews on them!!!

But after a few arguments they've actually stepped up and so far pretty happy with them. They found me the group rate. My FI and i had to pay $300 each to secure 15 rooms and 30 seat for airfare, then they send out an email to all my guests will info on how to may their $300 deposits (they have 60 day)after that my guests have until mid september to come up with the rest of their money. My guest will be paying $1539 for 7 days, that's from vancouver BC. It inc all taxes and airport transportation both ways.

A TA found me on FB and she was AMAZING! she found me NOW JADE and had found good prices as well, but i had already payed for LUXE so thought i might as well use them. If you live in canada and need a good TA let me know=)

#17 biehnbag

biehnbag
              • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:22 PM

Here is my review with link to my albums. Hope this helps!

Hello,

I know there is a thread for the NOW JADE, but there are about 143 pages so its a bit hard to follow for a newbie.....I was hoping to start a new thread for those who are getting married within the next few months.  I would LOVE to hear from all the ladies who have recently been married at the NOW JADE...the ins and outs, the good, the bad....Pictures or words of advice dealing with the hotel staff. 

you can also email me at lsardin1973@yahoo.com

Thank you soo much..

My wedding is Aug 4th, 2011

#18 lsardin1973

lsardin1973
                • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

Yes, we will be there Aug 1 - Aug 9....cant wait!

Originally Posted by Charneice 

Hey there.  It looks like we may be there around the same time!!!  Have you decided when you will arrive?  Good luck and happy planning!!!

#19 lsardin1973

lsardin1973
                  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

I noticed alot of peope are choosing the Pergola area for the ceramony...Im wondering if its better than being on the beach????  

#20 lesa860

lesa860
                    • 25 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

Hi everyone.  I am getting married August 13, 2011 at the Pergola.  I'm just really getting into planning, but I have my groom and my dress so far!! Happy planning ladies and congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users