Recent or new weddings at NOW JADE...

Hello,

I know there is a thread for the NOW JADE, but there are about 143 pages so its a bit hard to follow for a newbie.....I was hoping to start a new thread for those who are getting married within the next few months.  I would LOVE to hear from all the ladies who have recently been married at the NOW JADE...the ins and outs, the good, the bad....Pictures or words of advice dealing with the hotel staff. 

you can also email me at lsardin1973@yahoo.com

Thank you soo much..

My wedding is Aug 4th, 2011

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I totally understand the 143 pages thing...I've been on this site for a few months and it can get overwhelming! BUT- alot of it is awesome information and GREAT ideas! I got the idea for boarding pass Save the Dates (STDs as they call them! lol) from this site! Most of the ladies are super friendly and helpful. There are some awesome Now Jade reviews on here too, just have to find them! Which can take a while...

I'm getting married at Now Jade June 3rd and I'm SO excited! My FI (Fiance) and I did a site visit in December to check it out and we LOVED it. It was really awesome and everyone was friendly and helpful. We even got to see a wedding! The resort is great and the food was pretty awesome too. I've read some reviews on Travel Advisor that say not such nice things, but we really had a fabulous time. I think if you've been to Mexico you understand the culture and their "relaxed" atmosphere.

My colors are royal blue and accents of yellow. We're getting married at the Pergola (the concreate area over-looking the beach with the wood thatch thing...sorry I'm not sure what it is!) We're doing our reception at Las Olas resturant which will be closed to just our party. I'm through most of the planning and now just looking forward to it all! If you want to add me on fb feel free! (Ashlee Clark, Texas Tech University Alum) I'll post some photos for ya later! HAPPY PLANNING! Here are a few...La Pergola!ResortInfinity Pool on Prefered side

Wow! You're on the ball! I'm getting married at now jade dec 3 and am just finally paying our group deposit tomorrow to secure our spot. Am i starting late, or are you just really organized? lol

Originally Posted by kimmysue View Post

Hey! I'm a Jade bride too....Nov. 4, 2011. Can't wait! We're doing the Pergola ceremony at 4pm, cocktail reception at the Orange Bar, and then a private dinner on the festival terrace. Happy planning!

Hello,

I am a Now Jade Bride too.  Our wedding is July 29, 2011.  I have the dress and. . . that is about it!  44 people have RSVP and booked, so it has become a little overwhelming. . . but I am excited!  I did find a florist in the area that seems cheaper than the resort on the other threads.  I am going to email her this afternoon.  Will post info if she responds.  I am also at a lost for wedding favors as I am not interested in giving away gifts that folks won't use.  Right now I am considering a hangover kit, a beach towel. Any help/ideas would greatly be appreciated.  This site can really be a lot so I am happy to see the new thread!

Take Care,

Charneice

Not sure yet. I have combed this site for ideas from other brides.  The best thing I found so far was this website http://www.minimus.biz/ for travel size things.  I am thinking things like power bars, some type of headache medicine, Pepto, Alka Seltzer. . .  I have a very rowdy bunch joining us, so they will need it.  We also have a lot of kids coming which is why I choose Now Jade in the first place so I have to think about something for them. 

Hey there.  It looks like we may be there around the same time!!!  Have you decided when you will arrive?  Good luck and happy planning!!!

Originally Posted by lsardin1973 View Post

Hello,

I know there is a thread for the NOW JADE, but there are about 143 pages so its a bit hard to follow for a newbie.....I was hoping to start a new thread for those who are getting married within the next few months.  I would LOVE to hear from all the ladies who have recently been married at the NOW JADE...the ins and outs, the good, the bad....Pictures or words of advice dealing with the hotel staff. 

you can also email me at lsardin1973@yahoo.com

Thank you soo much..

My wedding is Aug 4th, 2011