Photo

Help please....how are you getting your stuff there??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

I don't think I could trust shipping it and getting it there (all in one piece).  I am def going to ask friends and family to help travel with stuff!

#22 KCB2011

KCB2011
  • 308 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

Not an option...No direct flights from Calgary in the summer months, oh well, I think it should be fine!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Is it too late to check with your TA about a direct flight without completely affecting everyone and everything?

#23 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

no doubt it will be....:)....i have the same problem...no direct flights from ottawa in October so we are all going to Montreal and flying from there instead and this way we dont have to switch flights but we do have to go to a different city to get our direct flight

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

Not an option...No direct flights from Calgary in the summer months, oh well, I think it should be fine!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#24 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
      • 210 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:44 AM

We will be dividing everything up amongst our guests too.  I'm thinking of getting plastic storage bins to put stuff in and have it as an extra bag (saw this in Puerto Vallarta at a DW).  It seems the safest way.

#25 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

it would def keep your stuff safe but i wonder how easy it would be to travel around with one of those?

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

We will be dividing everything up amongst our guests too.  I'm thinking of getting plastic storage bins to put stuff in and have it as an extra bag (saw this in Puerto Vallarta at a DW).  It seems the safest way.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users