Photo

Multiple Buy/Sell/Trade Posts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:46 PM

Am I the only one noticing the Buy/Sell/Trade posts getting out of control!?  I'm assuming users are getting multiple errors while posting their sales and ending up with 3-4 posts for the same sale!?!  On my end, I haven't even been able to post to the buy/sell/trade forum for weeks because it tells ME i'm at my limit!?!?!

#2 yeya99

yeya99
    • 111 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

yes there is something wrong. When I tried to post, it kept saying error, so I kept doing it again and again not realizing that it was acutally posting!  The worst part is that the system wont let you remove the multiple entries created out of error.!

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:04 PM

you can always flag duplicate posts/threads to let a moderator know and we can remove them

#4 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

Thanks Ann...I think the only reason it sort of bothers me is because I haven't been able to post in that thread category for weeks.  It just keeps telling me I am over my post limit and to try back later :oP

Originally Posted by AnnR 

you can always flag duplicate posts/threads to let a moderator know and we can remove them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users