Photo

To those who made the picture luminaries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:45 PM

If you made or are going to make Martha Stewart's picture luminaries, I have a questions. How did you attatch your photo so it would stay in the frame? I may be doing this wrong but I put the glass in first, then the vellum photo, right? If the photo is not glued in it begins to curl up. How did you do it?
    Thanks
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

all I did was tape the picture on the corners of the plastic insert. They all stayed on without a problem. The tape was hidden from the frame. If you have any more questions let me know.

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

Thamks Nat! Did you use the glass with the frame?
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizzy
          Thamks Nat! Did you use the glass with the frame?
          mine weren't glass, they were some sort of plastic. It looked like glass but it wasn't. You def. have to tape all the edges down or they paper will curl up everywhere. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users