Photo

Have you heard of this baker?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:19 PM

I asked WIP what their vendor is that they use for cakes and they said Seesters Deserts, has anyone heard of them?

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:01 PM

Have yo tried googling them. I hope they are reputable. Jeez, knowing you WC she probably has son in the kitchen makeing wedding cakes calling the company Seesters Deserts and charging you way to much for them.
      lol. Sorry TammyM just kidding I couldnt resist.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:03 PM

lol Jackie- very funny! I agree though, with WIP who knows!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:03 PM

Yeah it's weird that with all the vendors listed on this board that, that baker was NEVER listed as one. Makes you kindof wonder..

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

i have never heard of them either.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 RSL2010

RSL2010
          • 45 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:08 AM

My coordinator actually used a lot of vendors that aren't on this board (or at least wanted to, I ended up going around her on a few), but my flowers were exactly what I wanted and at a fraction of what every one else wanted. I was very skeptical that the florist she used didn't have a website, so I had no pictures or any idea of her work, but I was pleasantly suprised, so .... maybe her son is an amazing baker! j/k Hopefully it will be an amazingly great find and you can put them on the map!
            Raina & Henri
            October 28, 2006
            Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by RSL2010
            My coordinator actually used a lot of vendors that aren't on this board (or at least wanted to, I ended up going around her on a few), but my flowers were exactly what I wanted and at a fraction of what every one else wanted. I was very skeptical that the florist she used didn't have a website, so I had no pictures or any idea of her work, but I was pleasantly suprised, so .... maybe her son is an amazing baker! j/k Hopefully it will be an amazingly great find and you can put them on the map!
            its true...this forum just opened this year so i am sure there are alot of hideen gems out there in terms of wedding vendors

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 gkashmira

gkashmira
            • 1,962 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:43 PM

You guys are seriously too funny! My favorite is tammy's "hideen gems."

They could be fine - a lot of vendors down in Cabo don't have websites and to be honest we only ever talk about a few bakers on here. But are these the same people that want to charge you for a tasting? If so i would definitely taste before I buy... or just get your own baker of course.

And if you end up at a resort then you can just have them make the cake!
              Kashmira & Dan
              Happily married since June 16, 2007
              http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
              Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
              Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by gkashmira
              You guys are seriously too funny! My favorite is tammy's "hideen gems."

They could be fine - a lot of vendors down in Cabo don't have websites and to be honest we only ever talk about a few bakers on here. But are these the same people that want to charge you for a tasting? If so i would definitely taste before I buy... or just get your own baker of course.

And if you end up at a resort then you can just have them make the cake!
              you should know by now that i am the WORST typist.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users