Jump to content

Photo

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino


  • Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#131 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
  • Jr. Member
  • 366 posts

    Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

     Hi, ladies

     

    I posted this on a couple other forums but in case you did not see it:

     

     Hi, ladies!  My fiance and I were at the Hard Rock for his birthday a couple weeks ago.  I posted a review on my website: http://courtneymara....ublic-review/.  Check it out if you are interested.  My fiance and I saw quite a few beautiful weddings there so have a wonderful time!

     

    Hope this helps!

     

    Courtney



    #132 LRDubbs

    LRDubbs
    • Newbie
    • 40 posts

      Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

      I am a little late, but congrats on your wedding. I am looking into having my wedding at the Hard Rock and I am nervous because it seems as if you can't use any outside vendors, and I want to be able to bring my own DJ, photographer, etc. 

       

      Now that your big day has past, do you have any insight, pros, cons. How was the communication with the wedding planners? It seems as if everything goes through the Miami office, and i hear they can be a little all over the place. 

       

      Any insight would be greatly appreciated :)



      #133 Far18

      Far18
      • Newbie
      • 35 posts

        Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

        Originally Posted by LRDubbs 

        I am a little late, but congrats on your wedding. I am looking into having my wedding at the Hard Rock and I am nervous because it seems as if you can't use any outside vendors, and I want to be able to bring my own DJ, photographer, etc. 

         

        Now that your big day has past, do you have any insight, pros, cons. How was the communication with the wedding planners? It seems as if everything goes through the Miami office, and i hear they can be a little all over the place. 

         

        Any insight would be greatly appreciated :)


        Hi! I am getting married at the Hard Rock...your own DJ and Photographers you can bring as long as they are your guests and staying at the hotel. If it's an outside Vendor they will charge $1500.00. Miami office so far has been OK, expect to receive replies a few days after you email them.



        #134 Far18

        Far18
        • Newbie
        • 35 posts

          Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

          Any brides getting married at the HARD ROCK during Dec. 2-9th or know of any photographers at the resort already there that week!? I need to find a photographer ASAP! Please help :)



          #135 streetsee

          streetsee
          • Newbie
          • 17 posts

            Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

            Hey Guys

            Happy wedding planning everyone!  Trying to finalize my own resort down in Punta Cana and curious is anyone has been married recently at the Hard Rock resort? 

             

            Thanks

            Laura

            Calgary, Canada



            #136 deeSG

            deeSG
            • Newbie
            • 25 posts

              Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

              Originally Posted by streetsee 

              Hey Guys

              Happy wedding planning everyone!  Trying to finalize my own resort down in Punta Cana and curious is anyone has been married recently at the Hard Rock resort? 

               

              Thanks

              Laura

              Calgary, Canada

              Laura - 

               

              I was recently married there and posted a full review in the discussion called "Hard Rock Punta Cana." Hopefully that will help you!



              #137 streetsee

              streetsee
              • Newbie
              • 17 posts

                Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

                Thanks deeSG!



                #138 proberts23xp

                proberts23xp
                • Newbie
                • 2 posts

                  Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

                  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, we are going to have our best friends wedding Feb 23/13 at the HR also.  Wondering if you have any contact information regarding perks the hotel may offer for booking almost 200 room nights with our wedding group.



                  #139 TammyWright

                  TammyWright

                    Admin & Owner

                  • Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

                  Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

                  Originally Posted by proberts23xp 

                  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, we are going to have our best friends wedding Feb 23/13 at the HR also.  Wondering if you have any contact information regarding perks the hotel may offer for booking almost 200 room nights with our wedding group.

                  We actually work really closely with Hard Rock Hotels (just hung out with one of the executives last week) so we can get that info for you.  It is for group blocks.

                   

                  We are an Onyx level Agency with them (highest you can go) and will be scheduling a Hard Rock Wedding Webinar after the holidays.

                   

                  You can contact us:  Contact a Destination Wedding Specialist HERE

                   

                  You can read some of our reviews here: Wright Travel Agency ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Reviews HERE


                  Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

                   
                  Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                   
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


                  #140 proberts23xp

                  proberts23xp
                  • Newbie
                  • 2 posts

                    Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

                    Thanks Tammy, I should tell you that a contract is currently in place with the Hard Rock, the bride & groom did this already so not sure if you are still able to assist. If I am incorrect in this assumption please let me know.  I am working with them and just thought that they could get something extra for all the room nights booked, like a room upgrade to the 'Rock Star Suite" as an example.






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users