Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
laurainnj

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino

Recommended Posts


Thanks for the info...What we decided to do was have the wedding at the Majestic just to keep cost down for out guests that are coming. So we are going to stay 8 nights at the Majestic and then we are going to spend 7 nights at the Hard Rock. That way we get to experience both places.
 

Originally Posted by LovesJakeyPoo View Post


Asiamarie1...We are getting married march 2012 and right now the rates are 446 per couple per night....I believe it changes though and its 10% off whatever the hotel rates are at time of booking.



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


We were thinking Majestic Too but the HR just kept calling our names! But hey if you can do both awesome!

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post


Thanks for the info...What we decided to do was have the wedding at the Majestic just to keep cost down for out guests that are coming. So we are going to stay 8 nights at the Majestic and then we are going to spend 7 nights at the Hard Rock. That way we get to experience both places.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I don't blame you, the HR looks amazing and I can't wait to at least be able to have our honeymoon there, and since you will be there first you can fill me in on all the good places to eat, drink, etc..lol....
 

Originally Posted by LovesJakeyPoo View Post


We were thinking Majestic Too but the HR just kept calling our names! But hey if you can do both awesome!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Of course!! I know I have had so many questions can't wait to be more helpful!

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post


I don't blame you, the HR looks amazing and I can't wait to at least be able to have our honeymoon there, and since you will be there first you can fill me in on all the good places to eat, drink, etc..lol....
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I just wanted to see if you were doing a group wedding package, our prices are much cheaper per couple per night so I don't want you to be getting screwed Jakeypoo! :) let me know if you need the info to get it cheaper if thats what your actually paying! Granted I am getting married there in December so it may be cheaper because of the timing...

 

also one of the the contacts for the hard rock wedding department is ifernandez@hardrockhotelpuntacana.com. Let me know if theres anything else I can help with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I would be interested in knowing how much you were able to get as a group rate. We were going to go with the HR but the rates were so high for our guests. We are only paying 200 per couple a night at the Majestic. When I priced the HR they wanted more like 350. per couple per night.
 

Originally Posted by britb618 View Post

Hey I just wanted to see if you were doing a group wedding package, our prices are much cheaper per couple per night so I don't want you to be getting screwed Jakeypoo! :) let me know if you need the info to get it cheaper if thats what your actually paying! Granted I am getting married there in December so it may be cheaper because of the timing...

 

also one of the the contacts for the hard rock wedding department is ifernandez@hardrockhotelpuntacana.com. Let me know if theres anything else I can help with!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Beachbride,

I believe you can bring your won decorations; you just cant have anything shipped directly to the Hard Rock. Call their main number and ask to be transferred to the wedding department if you have any other decor questions.

 

Originally Posted by beachbride312 View Post

Can you bring your own decorations?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

we are paying 328 I believe for a couple per night. Some of my guests went through a travel agent and were able to get it down to 300 a night. It makes me angry that Hard Rock won't match that rate but they still haven't agreed to, although I am going to keep bugging them. 200 a night for a couple is excellent so good for you for getting it that cheap, i really didn't look anywhere but Hard Rock, i knew that if I did a destination thats what i wanted so I didn't price shop...probably should have lol but too late now. I'm still pretty happy becuase we have 46 guests booked so far and are only 6 room nights away from unlimited free events :) and we haven't even sent out our invitations! they go out this week!

 

P.S. I highly recommend memories of today for invitations. Thao does an excellent job! I am in love with my invitations!!! :)

 

 

Boarding Pass Invite Proof1.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats amazing that you have 46 guests booked. We just sent out our STD and have put a deadline on them of October 28, 2011. That way we will have a good idea of how many people are coming. We will be having a small wedding though. Most likely only about 20 guests, give or take...but we expected that because we have both been married before and we realize a lot of family can't travel that far....But I am ok with it because my best friends will be there and close family, that's what matters the most!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×