Photo

Romantic Beach Proposal

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

We are still debating between Barcelo Maya Beach Resort and Ceiba Del Mar.  My TA has not gotten back to me so I think I need to find a new one.  The rates she was quoting me were higher than the ones we found online anyway so if you have a TA who is awesome, please send me their information as we want to make a decision soon!

#12 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

if it were me, I'd choose Ceiba in a heartbeat over that of what Barcelo has...just for the boutique factor alone, plus ceiba has a pier!

good luck

Originally Posted by Brenners 

We are still debating between Barcelo Maya Beach Resort and Ceiba Del Mar.  My TA has not gotten back to me so I think I need to find a new one.  The rates she was quoting me were higher than the ones we found online anyway so if you have a TA who is awesome, please send me their information as we want to make a decision soon!

#13 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

Trust me, we want Ceiba more than anything but the rates that my TA was quoting me were sky high.  I don't think any negotiating was occurring with what we got back.  I am trying to work with Ceiba on my own now to see what I can get.

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

if it were me, I'd choose Ceiba in a heartbeat over that of what Barcelo has...just for the boutique factor alone, plus ceiba has a pier!

good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users